1,335 results
All reviews senso restaurant old town superior room top floor swimming pool large hotel business trip free wifi business room lobby bar great room an upgrade breakfast buffet small room coffee machine shopping centre visit tallinn
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel is walking distance from the old town and is magnificent in every way. The rooms are really modern with breath taking views. The stay was really comfortable with an excellent choice for breakfast and an amazing FREE spa and pool.

The hotel has an amazing decor and is very well connected by public transport as well. It has at least 3 bus stops around it. The staff is lovely. From helping tourists out to making them their tea at breakfast. It is really worth the money you spend.

The hotel has lovely views especially if you are on the top floors. The only DOWN SIDE was the windows in the rooms were just not clean enough to make pictures. So I had to go to the indoor pool on the 26th floor to make pictures. Definitely worth the stay.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the top floor with Old Town View!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Head Receptioni... R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Shreyas2415,

Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel / Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia.

It is our pleasure to hear such a nice things about our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful city as well.

Regarding the service, it is of highest importance for us that we ensure that you are very well taken care of and that all your needs are fulfilled.

I am glad that You got to make some nice pictures from 26th floor and I will forward Your comments about the windows to the right department.

I really hope that You will visit our lovely city again and we will see You back in Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia.

Kind regards from Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the hotel. Premium room was big and great furnishing. Great view. Very good beds and linen. We loved the gym and pool which was very relaxing after a day in town. 12 minutes to walk to old city, 10 minutes to Solaris shopping center. 7 euro with taxi to/from AirPort. Wonderful breakfast, plenty of options also for vegans. Aircondition in room was effective and quiet. will come back asap

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Columbusandme,

We would like to thank You for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia and also for Your wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us.
It is our pleasure to know that You enjoyed Your spacious Premium room. I agree with You that our hotel has a great location nearby everything.
Your feedback is appreciated much from all us and keeps us motivated to provide unique hospitality to all our guests.
We look forward to your next trip to provide another memorable stay.

Kind wishes from Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia team

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Radisson Olumpia was the worst hotel experience in my past few years of travel. As I have a travel blog, I am doing about 100-110 hotel nights / year.

The main reason was its staff. We arrived 10:30pm and booked a king room (according to Orbitz). We asked if we can get a higher floor than 5, the front desk person, Martin, responded that no, because they are fully booked. That's ok. Then we went in our room and we had 2 small beds instead of a king bed. As you can imagine this doesn't work for a couple. I've called front desk and Martin passed me a lady that ensured that is fully booked and they cannot change my room. And if I want to do any complains I should wait until next morning 9:00am to talk with a manager :)

After triple checking my booking on Orbitz, that it has a king bed, went downstairs to ask them to give me a room as I booked. Martin started to become aggressive and arrogant, telling me that there is no guarantee for bed type and sending me back in my room. I asked if I can pay for an upgrade, got the same response - fully booked, go back to your room. I never seen such aggressive front desk staff.

I've checked booking.com and they had available room for that night. So the staff was lying about fully booked.

A bit later, when in room, when we checked the toilet, it was full of... "dirt", like no one was cleaning after the previous guests. Considering the previous "interaction" with front desk there was no point in complaining.

I hope this helps others. I would never recommend this hotel, nor radisson blu again, even as a silver rewards member. Terrible experience.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel, closer to old town.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Head Receptioni... R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Dear Bogdan,

Thank You for choosing our hotel and once again I am sincerely sorry for the disappointment You felt with Your stay.

Your comments about the front office service and housekeeping are forwarded to relevant departments and Your feedback is important to us to improve our service.

For future reference, please note that if You book Your room through a third party (online travel agent) the bedding request is upon availability.

I do hope that you will reconsider Your decision and stay with us upon future travels to Tallinn and allow us to restore Your faith in us.

With regards,

Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia team

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Excellent Hotel, closely situated to all that Estonia has to offer. Facilities in the hotel are excellent. UBER pick up very easily from the front of the hotel. Hotel reception staff very friendly and helpful. Walking distance to the Old Town. I would definitely enjoy to stay here again

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank CDBrentnall
Head Receptioni... R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear CDBrentnall,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

We do work hard in order to make our guests happy and your review is the main proof that we are heading in the right direction.

We look forward to your next trip to provide another memorable stay.

With Kind Regards,
Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia team

Reviewed June 3, 2019

Spent one night at the hotel with the family. In general very little to complain about. Not a very exciting hotel, but decent and stable; you know what to expect. The breakfast was really good. The bell service was perhaps a bit volatile but the staff in general was kind and service minded. We were lucky enough to get a big bathtub and this was appreciated by the entire family. Unfortunately however we did not have time to check out the gym and spa on the top floor. Our only complaint is the cleanliness: In general the room seemed clean, but underneath the sofa (a sofa-bed was made up for the kids) we found a lot of old stuff that probably had been lying there for a while, including a condom package and that was something we didn't expect.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Head Receptioni... R, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear Jens A,

We would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia.

I am very pleased to hear that we were able to give You a room with a bathtub as You wished for. Regarding the service, it is of highest importance for us that we ensure that You are very well taken care of and that all Your needs are fulfilled.

I hope that You will visit us again and next time You will have time to visit our top floor Fitness Centre as well, which has a magnificent view overlooking the city.

Allow me to apologize for any discomforts experienced regarding the room cleanliness. I understand Your disappointment and I will also be addressing the issues you experienced to the housekeeping department.
Every guest comment is important to us in order to find out shortages and areas for improvement. Once again my sincere apologies that You had to find some old stuff underneath the sofa.