Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia
$419
$170
Autograph
  • Breakfast included
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$83
$78
Hotel Palace(Tallinn)
$134
$125
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$98
Swissotel.com
  • Pool
$163
1,166 results
All reviewsold townsuperior roomtop floorsliding doorswimming poolbusiness tripnice hotelfree wifibusiness class roombusiness hoteldepartment storegreat roomlobby baran upgradeshower curtainby footbreakfast buffet
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Me and my partner stayed two nights and couldn't have asked for more. Excellent service, staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy. Our room was modern and clean. A great choice at breakfast.

The Hotel is located 10 minute walk away from the Old Town. Location could be better, but it's not a dealbreaker. Would definitely recommend and will return.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. I will be very happy to forward your comments to my team. We all hope you will chose our hotel for your next stay in Tallinn again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I am used to stay regularly in different Tallinn hotels, so believe myself could evaluate ones properly. In some aspects, Olumpia is above others, and only location of hotel doesn't allow me to give better evaluation. Hotel is located in centre, still within reasonable walking distance from old city ( however not so close, as for example another RB - Tallinn ). It might be an issue maybe for leisure tourists, however might not reflect business guests needs. Finally I managed to find hotel, which provides reasonable attitude towards motorised guests - you might get some parking behind hotel for free, which is an extra bonus ( both money wise and in respect of convinience ) in Tallin center.
Positive:
-car users friendly;
-reasonable sized and equiped room with a lot of scandinavian design;
-well working heating ( you could easy adjust radiator temperature ) and open windows ( ! ) allows you to control room climate at your own - which is more and more seldom in hotels, unfortunately;
-spacious shower;
-coffe machine in room ( didn't have chance to taste it )
-rich breakfast
Negative:
- nothing specific to mention, except coffee from the pot during breakfast - I prefare espresso machine...
Overall very good hotel in Tallin center, providing reasonable price/quality balance. Could be recomended. Probably will use it again depending, while get chance for good price.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for chosing the Radisson Blu Olümpia for your stay in Tallinn. I am very glad you did like your stay and will be very pleased to share your feedback with my team. We are all looking forward to welcoming you again here in Tallinn.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Clean, comfortable bed. Nice room, but on the small side. Nothing outstanding or negative. Not too far from the old town. Breakfast can be crowded and hard to find a table at peak time. Reception staff were efficient and helpful.

Room Tip: The higher, the better view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank 1937Max
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment on Tripadvisor. I am very glad you did like your stay at our hotel. Me and my team are looking forward to hosting you again during your next stay in Tallinn.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Rooms: Have only been staying in re-decorated floors/rooms on 15 floor and above. which is clean and comfortable. Nice view from big windows in the room. Have seen the other un-decorated floors and they doesn´t look that nice. Food: Breakfast and dinnerfood is OK, slightly above standard level compared to overall Tallinn standard on food. Not reaching the high level as for example you would get in Stockholm. Service: Good, friendly and fast Overall: Not be called a SPA hotel. I miss at least an yacuzzi to call it a SPA. Small and cold swimmingpool, not an attractive sauna area, small and boring gym.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
MeinradGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Olumpia, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest

I am very glad you did like your stay at our hotel. Sorry that we did not quite live up to your expectations in the SPA area allthough the Radisson Blu Olümpia is not a SPA hotel nor is it marketed as such. We all hope you will visit us soon again.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed here in Nov 2013 for 1 night during a business trip. The room is pretty small but very clean. You have internet, good bed, TV, good bathroom facilities. The reception were efficient but not overly friendly. Breakfast was a buffet style, not bad at all, with lots of tables to sit at. Being able to wifi during breakfast is a good touch for any traveler.

All in all, I'd return again, yes, and I would recommend it. Its not fantastic, but very good at what it does.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Olümpia during your stay in Tallinn. I am very glad you shared your feedback with us. I will be more than happy to forward it to my team. We all very much hope that you will conisder the Olümpia again for any of your future stays in Tallinn.