A good hotell for a weekend in Tallinn. It was perfect located in the old town. A 10 minute walk to the biggest shopping malls. Many good resturants in the area. The hotell was located in same street as some pubs and nightclubs, so on saturday night it was abit noicy with the window open.Brekfast was ok and the staff in the reception was very helpfull.The 3 rooms we booked were all VERY huge , what is a big pluss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn