This was a great hotel in the middle of old town. It was close to everything and walking distance to markets and the newer part of the city.
Room wwas large and very nice with windows that opened up (as required).
The hotel is airconditioned but not the rooms. The room needs a fan to circulate air. As it became quite warm in the room at night.
Breakfast was just ok. More selection would be nice. food seems to cater for Germans and Japanese (my thought on the selection).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn