Centrally located hotel (about ten minutes from airport - always check price with driver first as each have different rates - we did it for 7 euros and 5 euros 60). Really friendly staff. Clean and spacious room. Showers are fantastic! Good continental breakfast (including pancakes filled with cream). Right in the hub of nightlife but rooms are soundproofed so never heard a thing. If you like your sport - there is a sports bar about 10 yards from hotel. Tallinn is small and compact so everything is in close proximity and worth a visit. Locals very friendly too. This hotel is perfect for what you need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn