Situated in the heart of the old town, next to busy nightlife. Cheap and clean with outdated furniture. Loved the heated bathroom floor. The room (406) was huge. Two twin beds pushed together instead of double. Did not have the noisy street view so we had nice and quiet stay. Breakfast does not impress, when asked for more jam (the bowl was empty), we were told that it's finished. As there was no honey either, we had to eat pancakes with.. nothing. Same story the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn