The hotel is within walking distance of one of the airport bus stops (Vabaduse Sq). It is also right next to the city centre and the town hall square. The hotel is nice and clean and the staff friendly.
We had a charming room facing the courtyard, and it was fairly quiet. The hotel is surrounded by bars and nightclubs, so noise could probably be a problem in some of the rooms facing the street. We always returned to the hotel no later than 22.30 hrs. at which time the partying had not really started yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Hotel Old Town Maestro's is housed in a 15th-century building right in the heart of Tallinn's Old Town. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a seating area. All rooms at the Hotel Old Town Maestro`s are classically furnished and decorated with warm colors. Each comes with satellite TV, a minibar and a safe. All have a bathroom with a hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is served every day in the dining room. .Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day and can assist with luggage storage and car rental service. Hotel Old Town Maestro's is situated 200 meters from Raekoja Plats and the City Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Old Town Maestro's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Maestro`s Hotel Tallinn
- Old Town Maestros Tallinn