All reviews ferry terminal basic hotel old town short walk rooms are nice nice breakfast short stay centre estonia
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

We had a lovely stay. Location was perfect. We arrived at the ferry terminal. The hotel was a short walk. And Old town Tallinn was just as close. The rooms were compact and stylish. Staff was very helpful. And the breakfast buffet was outstanding,

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

The location was great not far away from the old town and the ferry terminal the room was nice and clean the breakfast was pretty good and the girls at the reception were really helpful I definitely recommend this place

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

The rooms really are colorful and spaceous. Location is good.. Service is good.
And now comes this but part.. I managed to arrive the time when they just repair the hotel and around the hotel.. And with my 2.5 years old..
So first two hours for us:3 different rooms.. 3 different building site view with loud noise.. I get it.. This kind a things needs to be done, but in this case.. Hotel itself needs to make sure, all its partner who sell some packages to their hotel have this information and actually inform the client about that.
Second of all.. 2 rooms what was offered to us.. 4th floor had massive.. Really massive hole in the hallway sealing.. With.. Around 5 to 6 guys repairing it.. Outside was 2degrees.. With this noise and cold.. This entire floor should been closed at least for this day.
Yes.. Probably it was bothering me more because I was with toddler and I had vd luck, but cheaper hotel or not.. Company with this kind of reputatsioon should not allow this kind of things.
Those 2 starts in the rating are basically only for those 2 reception girls who actually tried to do something about it nd for cool time in the pool area later on.
Otherwise never use booking site hotelliveeb.ee really.. Trust me and check the hotel webpage before you book it.. Just in case.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2019

This accommodationwas a great option! The rooms are exactly as stated in the pictures. Our stay was nice, the breakfast was amazing! So many options to choose and eat! Location is very good too, close to the historical city centre.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

I was really happy with my stay. My room was nice and full of light coming outside (like on the pictures on hotels web page). Bed was comfy and everything was clean and nice. Service in administration desk nice and polite. Breakfast was way better than I expected. For me it was rdally really good breakfast. Wide range of food (both sour and sweet). Usually I dont eat so much in the mornings but really, the food was too good (also juice and coffee were really nice). I have travelled around quite a bit and had breakfasts in different hotels all over the world and this one was really good. I actually dont have anything bad to say about this hotel. I defenetly reccommend this hotel and would stay there another time again.

Trip type: Traveled solo