“No complaints.”

Ranked #7 of 83 Hotels in Tallinn
Poole
“No complaints.”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stayed here at the end of July. Superior room on the 2nd floor. Room was large and spotless. Decor was lovely. Bathroom was very smart and clean. Pillows were the softest I've ever slept on, I even took off the case to see if I could see a label so I could buy some when I got home!!
Breakfast was OK, nothing to get too excited about but was still good.
Ps Reception staff were really obliging without being over the top, Artur even printed off my bus tickets to Parnu from his own email!
Location is perfect.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Lahti, Finland
Reviewed July 24, 2014

It was the second time we stayed at this nice hotel. It has a great location, friendly staff and versatile breakfast. All the premises are spotless and light. One minus is, that the beds could have been a little softer.

Room Tip: The upper level rooms are more quiet.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The location is very good, near Old Town. The room was clean and tidy, really nice. The breakfast was excellent!! Only minus is that the soundproofing; we could hear all the "party noises" by night, because there is a casino next to the hotel. But if you take earplugs with you (like we did), it doesn't matter! :) Although I think that the sounds doesn't bother in every room. The beds are really comfortable too. I really recommend this hotel, the price and the quality matches.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Vaasa, Finland
Reviewed July 20, 2014

The location is perfect, a few minutes walk from the Old Town Square. Check-in went smoothly, we also got upgraded from standard room to superior. The room itself was specious and tidy, facing a little square. At night the room was very hot. We tried having the windows open but the noise from the street was disturbing. The windows kept the noise out though. The aircon worked ok but was very noisy but it didn't keep us from sleeping. Breakfast was basic, you had to wait for coffee as there was only one machine. In general, a very good hotel for a few days visit in Tallinn. Recommended!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We booked the trip in very short notice and Tallinn typical B&B as I like was pretty sold out.
We ended up booking this hotel and I was very happy with the choice.
Location is spectacular, very near of most attractions and from the best restaurants street (Rataskaevu).

Room 411 had good space, the bed was really confortable and bathroom had good shower and towels. Room faced the square and we had no problems with noise, however we stayed on Sunday and Monday which are not the busiest nights. Sleeping quality was not excellent because the room was hot, they have no sheets (only a hot blanket) and A/C is very noisy.

The hotel was very clean, the staff speaks good English and the breakfast had many choices of typical European style.

Price should be lower.

Espoo, Finland
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Very nice hotel, excellent service, good location, quiet room (we had a room facing the inner courtyard). The only downside was that our room was quite small and even though I had only a very small suitcase with me it was difficult to find room for it. Breakfast was tasty with a large variety of different cold and warm dishes. I would recommend this hotel for sure!

Room Tip: We had a room facing the courtyard and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We really liked this hotel. It is clean, in a good location in the old town, the staff were very helpful and the breakfast had a good selection. The only negative for us was the night club over the road which generated excessive noise till 7 am and with the odd brawl going on. While this is not the hotel's fault it did detract from our enjoyment. That said I would happily recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you could get a room that did not face the square with the night club you would get a better slee...