My City Hotel Tallinn
Hotels.com
$121
Radisson Blu
  • Breakfast included
Kreutzwald Hotel Tallinn(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$145
$93
Hotel CRU(Tallinn)
$134
$124
  • Breakfast included
Go Hotel Shnelli(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$96
$92
Very Good 4/5
Hestia Hotel Ilmarine(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$96
Oru Hotel(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
Great 4.5/5
Hotel St. Barbara(Tallinn)(Great Value!)
$94
$88
Elvoline
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsgreat locationold townsuperior roomvery nice hotelroom was clean and comfortablerecommend this hotelan upgradecentral locationshort walkthe main squarethe air conditioningtown hall squarestar hotelbooked this hotelbreakfast roomnice breakfastferry terminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We are very pleased with the kindness of the staff. Could ask anything. Ambulance, taxi, calls. They work hard, their English is very good and they are all lovely. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2011

Dear Madam,

thank you for all the kind words. I'm really proud to hear your comments towards our staff. I will do the best to keep up the service. We do try to take best care of our guests here and of course pay special attention when situations need that.
I hope all is well with your family and wish you always warm welcome back to Tallinn and My City Hotel!

Reviewed July 18, 2011

in the middle of the city , but the airconditioner was dropping all night so difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

Dear Sir,

thank you for your comments on your stay in My City Hotel!
I am sorry to hear that air-conditioner in your room has caused some inconveniences. I would appreciate if you could contact me by e-mail killu@mycityhotel.ee, to inform me what was the room number, so we could fix the problem.
I hope that otherwise your visit to Tallinn has been nice and pleasant and you have enjoyed your stay also in My City Hotel!
Me and my team are looking forward to welcoming you here again!

Reviewed July 12, 2011

Having read lots of news that Tallinn is becoming a modern and elegant small town (which is indeed confirmed by the visits we have made outside the old town) we got to the hotel with the expectation that this would correspond to these developments.
It was a disappointment. Although very well located in the old town is a typical modern hotel but there was nothing remarkable. The room was rather small even inside, or have place where put the bags.
The bathroom had no tub, but had a good shower, including a step to sit. The commodities were very poor, had no shampoo.
The breakfast was also poor and never had place to seat, when we arrived, we had to wait forever.
I however note that this is not a bad hotel. As I have said is well located and corresponds to a standard. I probably had too high expectations. ...….

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MEAFaro
KilluMaidla, General Manager at My City Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2011

Dear guest,

First of all - thank you for staying with us and for your sincere review!
I am really sad to learn that your visit was disappointment. I do understand that we somehow met all the standards, but the fact that we did not meet your expectations is same important for us.
I am taking seriously your remark about crowded breakfast. It was probably one of those few days we had a very large group staying with us. This is quite seldom (as hotel is rather small), but we should be more prepared. We have space available in front of the main breakfast room and should use it more efficiantly during these periods.

Once again I thank you for your feedback - it's really important tool for us, to develop and improve our service. I hope you will give Tallinn and our hotel a second chance!

Sincerely yours,
Killu Maidla
My City Hotel
killu@mycityhotel.ee

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Just a great hotel for the price. Great location, very friendly and efficient staff, good parking, very fast internet (important since other places to park are rare in the old city)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2011

We stayed there for 1 night. Hotel location is perfect, just in heart of everything. Hotels has a yard parking space for cars, safe and very easy. Rooms are spacious, good 4 tar standard. Very good breakfast. We had nice view to the square with fontaine.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple