I was surprised that this wasn't a 3 star hotel at all. Radisson's name really makes a difference.
I stayed in a business class room with a balcony. Spacious. Wood decor, modern deisgn. It felt homely and wide. Beds were soft, pillows a bit too large (like extra large), but nothing that brakes the bank.
If you are going to stay in business class room then request one with balcony only. Even if you don't want to use the balcony itself you'll love the window and the natural light it gives you. Besides - business class room and standard room only have 10-15 euros in between.
Location is superb. Forum Cinemas, Viru Keskus, Rotermanni and Old Town are all in a walking distance (farthest is Old Town - 800m).
Hotel hosts a delightful little restaurant and a bar. Bar closes at 1 am.
Breakfast was what you would expect with some delightful desserts.
-Tea making facilities with only 3in1 coffee available,
- Safe-box that didn't work no matter how hard I tried
-Problems with communication. I ordered an earlier check-in and later check-out. I thought my request was approved, but they didn't confirm nor denied the fact. Cleaner knocked on my door at 12 am regardless and asked when I was going to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn city centre hotel is situated conveniently near the Old Town, the main business and shopping districts. Ideal for both business and leisure stays, this hotel welcomes guests with fresh and colourful rooms, a tempting restaurant-café, spacious meeting facilities including free wireless Internet access. Restaurant`s à la carte menu offers a diverse selection of dishes from a number of different world cuisines, including several local delicacies, meals suitable for people with food allergy and a number of vegetarian dishes. A children`s menu offers easier dining for the travelling family. Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn has 245 hotel rooms, including newly renovated contemporary and colourful - Superior rooms and 3 spacious one-bedroom suites. All the rooms are of a contemporary design with vibrant colours, have all the modern amenities that one may require, including air conditioning, direct-dial phone, hairdryer, wireless Internet and cable TV. The hotel also offers a sauna with Jacuzzi, onsite parking and a beauty salon. The majority of the hotel's public areas, including Café Kompass and the Conference Centre, are accessible by wheelchair. The hotel is a long-time member of the Green Key eco-rating program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Central Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn By Radisson Central Tallinn Hotel Tallinn
- Reval Hotel Tallinn