“Great hotel and great service”

Radisson Blu Sky Hotel
Ranked #9 of 83 Hotels in Tallinn
Paris, France
“Great hotel and great service”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had a group here and everybody was satisfied, given the fact that all of them have been to many hotels around europe and some of them very picky! that was intersting for me,prices are reasonable, location is good, freindly and cooperative staff , large rooms and perfect view over city and so on. this hotel does not have a parking of its own.and if you have a car be careful if you park in front of the hotel and pay the toll otherwise you will get a ticket quicly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank hadisaidi
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Hadisaidi,

Thank you so much for both choosing our hotel for your group and for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted that you all enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future when your travels allow.

Brian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Islington, London
Reviewed November 14, 2012

A clean and central hotel.

Excellent breakfast and the staff were very helpful with all my questions.

Slightly more expensive than other hotels though and not sure if its really worth paying the extra. The rooms could do with sprucing up as well.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Worldwidemark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel Tallinn.

I really appreciate all of your comments. Our rooms are scheduled for a total transformation with the first floors commencing already next week.

We hope to welcome you back to Tallinn in the near future to see this result.

Lichfield
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I love Radisson Blu hotels and this one must have some of the best views of Tallinn. Got offered an upgrade to the Executive floors and were both glad we accepted, up so high no need to close the curtains; at night we could lie in bed and watch the light come on in the old town. Food a bit of a problem for me as a Vegetarian, the breakfast was good but evening meal not so.

Room Tip: Go as high as you can
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear JoannLichfield,

Thank you for sharing your lovely comments with others and taking the time to write this review.

The views from our rooms are indeed stunning and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I will speak with our kitchen team regarding your suggestions to improve our vegetarian options and variety. I think it's a very good idea that we should develop some more choices and you will see this on your next visit.

On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, thank you for supporting our hotel and we hope to see you back in Tallinn in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel itself is nicely located and the breakfast was good. But I was so not happy with the level of cleaning and the service. When we got into our room, we found out that the toilet hadn't been cleaned. The toilet was extremely dirty, dried urine and pubic hair all over the toilet seat. And of course dried faeces in the toilet bowl. DISGUSTING. The cleaning lady was cleaning the room next to ours so she came to clean it.

When we checked out and left the hotel I forgot my phone charger in our room. I called the reception as soon as I noticed it. They said it hadn't been brought to the reception but they'd ask the cleaning lady if she had seen it. They said they'd call me after a little while. No one called back me so I called them again. The charger had been found. They said I could get my charger back if I gave my credit card number so that they would charge me 20 euros and maybe more if sending it to Finland would cost even more. I sent the hotel an email a day later but never got an answer. It costs only a few euros to send a letter/small package to Finland so no, I would certainly not pay 20 euros for my own charger if I can get a new one for 19 euros.

Definitely not be returning this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Nanash
Reviewed November 3, 2012

My company has a deal with Radisson, so I have overnight here few dozens time. Hotel has maintained high quality, of course, you start to see time on carpeting, but not much more.
The breakfast is excellent kick off for your day. In the restaurant I have had lunches and Club sandwich has become my favorite as others on menu are decent, but outpriced.
The top floor bar/restaurant offers great view over the city and is my favorite during sunny summer days.
A tip to save money, I usually walk to Stockmanns and take a taxi from there, is few euros cheaper to airport.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear mWrite,

Thank you for your continuing support of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tallinn.

We are very pleased that you continue to enjoy your stays at our hotel and we look forward to receiving your feedback in the coming months once you have experienced our new rooms and renovated public areas.

On behalf of the entire team, thank you sincerely for choosing us as your hotel of choice and we hope to welcome you back many times in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Located at the downtown Tallinn, only 5 minutes away from the Old Town, this is a great location for a hotel. During daytime the surroundings are busy but during nighttime the place quiets down, so there is no noise to bother your good night sleep. The rooms are nice and clean (due to bad material choice looking bit worn in details) and the service is professional. There is nothing wrong with this place, but it's still lacking something to make it a full five star experience. Maybe the breakfast is too mediocre or the staff lacking that extra something? Still highly recommended. :)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mia M,

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review based on your stay with us at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tallinn.

We are delighted that your enjoyed your stay and happy to let you know that our renovation of the entire hotel starts already this month. Over the next short while, all 280 rooms will be transformed to a beautifully modern and stylish concept alongside our lobby and Meeting & Events areas.

We really look forward to sharing the finished product with our guests and we hope that you experience this new beginning for us upon your next visit.

With kind regards from the whole team,

Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The hotel is located in the quiet area close to the Old Town (10 minutes’ walk) and not far from the airport (up to 30 minutes by taxi or bus). Shopping center, bars, pubs and restaurants are also very close to the hotel.
The service, food and hotel facilities fulfil the highest requirements. I strongly recommend visiting the lounge on the top of the building.
Excellent place for business trips.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank krrnadam
TallinnGM, General Manager at Radisson Blu Sky Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear Krrnadam,

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell others about your experience at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Tallinn.

On behalf of the entire team, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back to both Tallinn and our hotel many times in the future.