“Amazing day out”

Kayak Tour in Tallinn Bay
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This tour is one of a kind in Estonia. Paddle in a sea-kayak in the coastal Tallinn area to some of the historic harbor buildings and old warehouses. The views from the distance overlooking the whole of modern and old mixed Tallinn are just amazing. For photographers this opportunity to take a few photos from urban cityscape Tallinn is definitely something unique.
Suitable for all ages and for first timers. Money well spent guarantee ;)

2  Thank Taavi_Plaan
Reviewed June 12, 2012

It was very cool and totally new way to explore my hometown. As a native Tallinn boy, I would recomend it to everyone who wants to see Tallinn from an unique perspective. Also, the guides seemed to know lot about the ports we visited and helped us in every way. Those 30€ were used well.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

4 hour Tallinn kayaking tour enabled me to see Estonias capital Tallinn from new and different angle. Starting point was near Linnahall, a big old concrete buildig near harbour. I quickly found small strip of beach where guides and some other people were waiting by the kayaks.

I must mention that Tallinn kayaking tour was my very first experience with kayaking. So I was little bit unsure if my office worker limpy hands are suitable for such kind of trip, but I later learned it is perfect and invented for common city people like me so paddling took only medium physical effort. Introduction about safety, first tips about paddling and suitable gear were nice so I felt really comfortable. Double kayak meant that two people were paddling so once in a while one could take breaks and shoot pictures.

Guides told us interesting facts and stories and we made occasional stops to quietly swing on waves and enjoy Tallinn’s skyline. Historic side of the tour was impressive both in stories and views- big marine castle and many old ports made me feel that soon some pirate ship will pop out of somewhere. : )

I liked most the possibility to escape from crowded streets with still being in town and seeing the town. I least liked that I didn’t take anything to eat with me. So when on the half way of the trip we went ashore then others ate their goodies and I just drank my water. Fresh air always makes hungry so I should have taken something delicious with me. Besides being victim of my own stomach everything ran smoothly and surprisingly quickly- we were allready back in the starting point.

3  Thank Elisabeth K