“Great food, great bachata night”
Review of Cubanita Live Cafe

Cubanita Live Cafe
Ranked #577 of 1,254 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best Latin-America resturant in a Tallinn. Free salsa, tango, bachata, kizomba dance lessons and happy hour for the cocktails.
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time at Cubanita Live on a Sunday night. The quesadillas were great, the service is friendly, and best of all it was bachata night.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

I had the worst service ever. The waitress who had our table (Jelena), had the worst attitude what any kind of customers service worker can have. 1. After I recieved my salad, i asked- is it possible to get some chilly extra. I got an aswer : NO, what do you want? A chilly? We dont have such a thing!
After asking what kind of spice do you have, i got an aswer- tabasco if you want!.. the tone of the voice was irritating! Beside that, they had it in the menu a lot of things like jalapeno, etc spices what she could offer.
After drinking all night long coctails, we got the bill on our table around 12 p.m. she just passed by and didn’t sayd anything.
After 5 minutes she came back and told very rudely- that someone must come with her and pay the bill! We did payd couple of times our bill before, as we used quite lot of money there.
We didn’t had no idea that the place will be closed soon. Because they had their commercial out that after midnight the shots are with special offer.
Anyhow. She was standing on our table and sayd that she wants to finish her day, as I sayd her tone of her voice was the rudest I’ve ever heard!
I sayd we have to check the bill and finish our drinks what we just got. But she seriously didn’t cared. She was standing and waiting like we were criminals!
After I went with her to pay the bill, she sayd that I HAVE to leave tip also for her. I refused from that after the all night long very rude attitude. (Normally I’m very good tipper!)
After the bill was payd. She went behind the bar ant talked with the barman about us. And laughed very loudly.

I had the worst night ever!
Seroiuosly I don’t recommend that place just because this rude bartenders attitude to noone.
We have so many other places where customer can feel the good service and feel that they are always welcomed back there.

Cubanita in Tallinn’s heart of the city is the worst place to go! An I will make sure that everyone will hear about this service I recieved there. Thats just so unbelievable. I never complained about anything. Tonight was the first time!!

How they can have customer service like that? Thats unbelievable!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Went to Cubanita for drinks.

The service is friendly and fast. Good prices.

I love how much room there is, you can sit beside the window or hide away in the corner. Something for everyone.

Nice place for cocktails

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I come here often when we are in Tallinn because this place offers good cheap food but the main attraction for us is the view. This place is on the 3rd floor and we always get the seats next to the large windows for a view of the city and people walking on the streets.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank lialourdes
Reviewed February 9, 2019 via mobile

Extremely slow and unfriendly service. I ordered piña colada but it was far from the real piña colada.

Date of visit: February 2019