“一次滿意的用餐”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2018

餐廳位於商場的較高層,我們沒有訂座,幸好都能坐窗口位,因為對着窗外大街的景色用餐感覺很不錯。餐廳的甜品種類都多,可是建議在用餐後才決定點不點甜品,因為晚餐的份量都挺多的,吃後有機會吃不甜品了。晚餐方面點了羊(Lamb patty with garlic and red wine sauce) 和豬 (Pork tenderloin medallions with a creamy sauce of forest mushrooms and truffles),兩者都不錯,羊是由肉的碎肉組成一塊肉扒,挺特別的。餐廳開放的時間都比較夜,當是吃宵夜都不錯!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This place is a nice cafe with a good view and good cakes. Don't go here to eat though, the prices are the same as in restaurants (15-20 euros) but in my opinion the food is not restaurant quality. I have recently had the duck burger (didn't like it at all) and avocado salat (it was delicious actually! But too expensive).

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been there many times and I keep going back. The main reason is the location - it’s in centre Tallinn without being in the Old Town - very easily accessible by foot and public transport. The view from the rooftop cafe is one of the best in the city, you see the red rooftops of the Old Town and the green rooftop of the Estonia Opera house. To me, this is the best rooftop cafe in Tallinn, because I feel close to the city when I’m sitting there, whereas at Lounge 24 for example, I feel as if the city is too distant. The food is always good and their cakes are great. The only bad thing about this place is the service - you never know what you’re gonna get. They seem constantly understaffed if there’s rush hour, they lose all perspective and forget about you for an hour for example. Last time I visited the cafe with two of my friends. They took away my leftover food (half a burger) without even asking me if I wanted to take it with me. I wanted to order a cake after the burger but since the waitress didn’t come to our table for the next 30mins, I’d missed my window and the rest of my party had already finished their drinks and cakes. We had to go up to the counter to settle our bill, because she wouldn’t come by the table anymore. They don’t book tables on the terrace, but if you’re visiting the cafe below, make sure to call ahead if you want a table with a view.

Tl,dr - good food, great location, unreliable quality of service, book ahead if you want a table with a view in the evening.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a dinner and a dessert. When the bill came, only dessert was billed for. We called for the waiters attention. He did not thank us. He simply took the bill and returned with the correct one. Also, they charge for tap water: 50 cents, that seems stingy.
The food was average. I had a daily special pasta with mushrooms. They clearly needed to rid themselves of some fungi, since the plate was full of pasta and chanterelles but lacked on the flavour side...
Won't be going back for a while.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

It is a very easy place to go - on the top floor of a shopping center Just take the lift from the garage in the basement. I mean you don't have to hike to get there. The good view from big windows is only a bonus. The service and food are mostly good, sometimes a bit under the weather, but generally it is a quite safe bet. However, the raspberry meringue roll is always excellent.
What is weird that the room is packed with women, you don't see many men there. But this is also due to the location - men don't shop much, do they?
They also allow well-behaved dogs. Even if i don't take mine everywhere, I like places that are animal-friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018