“Pleasant Bar”

Bayern & Bohmen Keller
Ranked #315 of 1,280 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: German
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Whenever I visit Tallinn I normally meet with a number of relatives at Bayern & Bohmen Keller on my first evening in the city. The beer is good as is the platter of snacks we order. The bar has a pleasant atmosphere and is a good place to enjoy the evening.

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed February 27, 2017

I like this place, good lacotion, lots of space. Here you can watch football and have a beer and coctails. Always big dishes and tasty food.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited bayern & bohmen on friday. We had never heard of this place until the security guy on the dubliner door guided as there. Ladys in the bar weren't so friendly but the girl who served us was really kind. Also the food in there are really good and worth the money but drinks were a bit expensive. Best fries i've had in a long time.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 23, 2016

I had some good beer there (though nothing special), and I had average food - not good, not bad. I had to wait for about an hour, though the place was not exactly packed. There were some free tables (not too many, but still), and if you have that many tables, you should be able to support the case when all are occupied, shouldn't you? Especially on a saturday night.
I found the interior and the choice of food and beers average, if not mediocre, so it is a possible choice, but indeed nothing special for a tourist.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

conviniently located just outside old town. nice German style bier stube restaurant with nice , tasty food and variety of in-house beers ! service was good. not expensive :-)

Date of visit: August 2016