“Small hipsteric place”

Sfaar Resto
Ranked #84 of 1,254 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sfäär Resto is open to all visitors and to the different tastes of the world! Oasis of Tallinn urbane freedom inspired by Toomas Lääts's signature kitchen, the works of the legendary Estonian artist Tõnis Vint and KOKOMO Coffee Roasters. Welcome to Sfäär Resto! Tere tulemast Sfäär Restosse! Sfäär Resto on avatud kõigile külastajatele ning maailma maitsetele. Tõnis Vindi loomingust inspireeritud ruum, Toomas Läätse autoriköök ning Kokomo röstikoja kohv esindab Tallinna Suurlinliku Vabadust oma vahetus võtmes.
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We were visiting to have lovely gettogether. Sfaar is quite small place, so no privacy. The service was good, some items from the menu weren’t available tho.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank KHKH00

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

The best thing was the kindness of the staff. They helped us with children and took care of our baby while we ate starters. Amazingly good service!!!

The food was ok. I liked ideas more than the food itself. Interior was nice but nothing superspecial.

My daughter’s opinion:
Mashed potatoes and meatballs were just great, best I’ve been eating for a while.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Sfaar is 100m or so to the east of the old town and is in a block of cafes and restaurants. It is pleasantly designed and has a reasonable and varied menu. Lunch specials are available and are good value. Beer and wine choice is good with the glass of wine a generous size. Service is friendly and efficient.

1  Thank MarkW55
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

The location is very good, the food just good, my partner had a curry and I had Pork belly, but were well cooked but we were not blown away with the entire ambience and food, however this is reflected in the prices.

This is not fine dining, it’s good food. I would like to see the restaurant have a refit, open up the kitchen and get rid of then coldness from the draft by the window.

Perhaps a different vibe when there is a DJ, but that’s my point, it needs a rethink.

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Food was delicious, the atmosphere was great and the service was fast.
I took the chickenkebab and my friend took the steak. We both enjoyed our food and drinks. It was cosy and pleasant.

Hopefully going back soon.