“Tallin by foot”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tallinn Free Tour

Tallinn Free Tour
Ranked #1 of 65 Tours in Tallinn
More attraction details
Owner description: This is the original Tallinn Free Tour, organized by awesome young guides of Tallinn Traveller Tours who are not afraid to say what they think. Please note that this tour is not wheel chair accessible, because there are steep stairs on the way!
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Tallin by foot”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Heli gave us 2 hours of Tallin old town high lights with a quick history lesson as bonus. Good value as an intro to Tallin and then off you go independently exploring.

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Needs to venture out of old town”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I did this tour as I'd done the ones in Vilnius and Riga which were great for showing you the city outside of the touristy old town stuff. Unfortunately this one didn't leave the old town and I found it disappointing. All the places we went to were places I'd already found on my own.

The guide pointed out things on the horizon that were good to go to and things on the map that were good...shouldn't we have gone to those places instead?

Not to disparage the tour, the guide was very bubbly and knowledgeable. Just maybe don't do this tour if you've already gone around the old town.

Visited January 2014
Lund, Sweden
“Nice tour with great guide”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Really nice tour, very informative, I can't remember the name of our guide but she was great, funny and answered all our questions. Could definitely recommend this tour!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We also had Hele and she really is one of the best tour guides we have had all across Europe! Super entertaining for two cold hours, great stories and very knowledgeable. I would highly, highly recommend this introduction to Estonia.

Visited December 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our tour guide was Anna. It was Dec and cold. Anna did her best to keep us informed, interested, questions answered and continue walking so we wouldn't get too cold. As we walked around the Old Town of Tallinn she gave us information on a wide variety of topics about Estonia, from peoples sense of humor, politics to food. She tried to answer all our questions and was honest when she did not know the information. She had little stories about different buildings or places we saw and did not over due the dates and boring facts. Near the end she taught us a cute little dance to try and warm us up. Even though it was cold I am glad I went on the tour. I came prepared with lots of layers. I think the people who got cold quickly did not have either enough extra layers or warm enough shoes. Just sneakers is not warm enough when on a walking in Dec. in Estonia. But that has nothing to do with Anna. Just saying you will enjoy it even more if you dress with enough to really keep you warm.

Visited December 2013