“Amazing”
Review of Clos Resto

Clos Resto
Ranked #393 of 1,292 Restaurants in Tallinn
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely little hidden gem, the food was amazing and the flavours were well balanced. The guy who served me was called Tanel and he knew the menu very well and was able to recommend drinks that would compliment my meal. Great place and I'll definitely be recommending it to others.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Clos Resto is a wonderful & cosy restaurant where food is served with love and is absolutely tasty! Staff is professional and are bringing great vibe to the whole place!
Restaurant has its own signature drinks & food and adding its own twist to any item on the menu.
Highly recommend! Will definitely visit again! Thank you!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clos Resto is the real deal when it comes to hidden gems. Even though it's located on a busy street, you don't really feel any of it. Even the cute courtyard out back provides plenty of privacy, so much so that you actually think you're not in Tallinn but in a small town.

The food is amazing...no...beyond amazing. Everything I ate and tasted from others was heavenly. You can feel the love and attention put into those dishes. And I'm not saying it to just....say it :) The goat cheese appetizer, fish as main course, and a rhubarb goat cheese cake as dessert filled me up, tickled my tastebuds and made me want more.

The customer service was incredible friendly and warm. Everyone treated you as a friend, provided plenty of recommendations and even shared a laugh with you.

I will surely visit Clos Resto again and I will try my damn hardest to make sure that everyone else visits it too. Because it's just SO good :)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Opening apparently just two months ago, this restaurant is a hidden gem that needs to stay hidden no longer! The place is sweetly beautiful, especially the garden, but also intimate and very comfortable. You will be overwhelmed by the warmth, enthusiasm and charm of Kulli and chef Prilt. Then, the food! I could have eaten everything on that menu, but the choices we made did not disappoint. Presentation was exquisite, flavours were deep, rich, multi-layered, subtle, fresh and complex. I’m not sure I have eaten a better meal anywhere in the world.

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

We stumbled on this restaurant having just arrived in Tallinn for two nights and were looking for somewhere to have lunch before booking in to our apartment. It is quite simply utterly delightful, the food, the service, the garden. But the food is what matters! We had two delightful gins and tonic to start with, then an amuse bouche of beautiful bread and home smoked ham, and then the Sea Bass with trout eggs on celeriac mash which was just perfect. Fresh tasty vegetables and perfectly cooked fish. A beautiful glass of Vinho Verde, wonderful coffee. Needless to say we immediately booked to have dinner tomorrow night. It is the sort of place where you look at the menu and want to try all of it!!!!