“A perfect boat for two =))”
Review of Korsaar

Korsaar
Ranked #25 of 1,131 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Korsaar - feast for all senses restaurant. Korsaar offers another reality for those who desire genuine delight midst nowadays world, which, as often as not, tends to turn superficial and impersonal.
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Smooth marine atmosphere, good service, reasonable prices, and the seafood was just delicious! Also, the house wine is very fine.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Kate R, Manager at Korsaar, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We do our best to offer you the best service, tasty food and memorable time! Looking forward to see you again!

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

This place was fantastic, the food, the atmosphere, everything, I was even afraid of getting seasick because of the feeling this place gave me as of being on a ship. If you like themed restaurants, this is the place to go. I won't spoil the details, just try it ;)

I would recommend booking a table, it's a popular place. To find it you have to enter a different bar (can’t remember the name) the entrance is a boat to your left. It's in the basement.

Oh, and be sure to check out the bathroom, but take care ;)

Kate R, Manager at Korsaar, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so glad that we could make your dinner memorable!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The whole pirate ambiance is in ! Super nice staff feel like this not only a restaurant but an escape place for a while really well done. Food was good

Kate R, Manager at Korsaar, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you for your review! We really hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

We went to Korsaar as we fancied trying a seafood restaurant and this one had great reviews as well as seeming to have an extra quirk in the decoration. We were not disappointed.
The entrance was a prohibition style hidden stairway within an upstairs bar and once you did go into the restaurant you were grated with a pond full of Koi Fish, an aquarium with Lion Fish, skulls and pirate memorabilia everywhere. It was fantastic.
The restaurant wasn't very busy to the waitress let us sit anywhere. Our drinks order was taking immediately and the waitress recommended a lovely white wine which we ordered as well as a bottle of water. Throughout the night she was very attentive and as soon as our glasses were nearing empty, she was there to refill them.
The food was also delicious! My mam had the civiche and halibut fillet, I had the squid salad then seafood pasta. My mam thought the civiche was one of the best she had ever had and my squid salad was cooked to perfection with the squid so thinly sliced, it just melted in your mouth. My pasta came packed with seafood and I mean packed! At least 20 mussels and numerous bits of squid and octopus as well as the most deliciously fresh squid ink pasta.
I 100% recommend this place as the decoration is done so well that it completely immerses you and the food will not disappoint!

2  Thank TashaLynne_13
Kate R, Manager at Korsaar, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Hello!
I am very glad to hear that you liked everything! We do our best and it is very nice to get feedbacks! Really hope that we will see you again in our restaurant!

Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Firstly: the place is awesome. Its like a pirate ship and your kids will love it... but it is nice for the adults as well.

I had beef tartar: 5/5
Seafood soup: 4.5/5

Prices were reasonable and I will go the another time.

Kate R, Manager at Korsaar, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the design and the dishes that we offered you! Hope to see you again!