“Average”

Ranked #114 of 1,069 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classic Italian trattoria offers a cross section of the best Italian kitchen. Menu for the retaurant has created by a lot of acclaimed chef de Nicolo Bocca TandaHowever La Bottega's handwriting are clearly different – its offers a modern home Italian cuisine.Voted by 50 Best Restaurants in Estonia:• 3th place in year 2010 and 2011
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The food is authentic and good, but the overall experience was nothing special. The service was quite cold and uninterested. Overall, I think there are better places in Tallinn with warmer atmosphere to enjoy Italian food at.

1  Thank Nomaad T

Reviewed October 31, 2013

La Bottega delivers excellent Italian food in exquisite surroundings. I cannot understand why it is so far down the Trip Advisor list of Tallinn restaurants. Do people not appreciate the authentic Italian flavours, the terrific wines (to suit all tastes and pockets) and the good service? Plus, it is really nice inside.
Visited for the third time, a while after my previous visit - all business dinners but this would be an equally good place for an evening with friends or loved ones. I have not been disappointed on any of my visits.
There are some delicious pasta dishes for starters, the perfect size. Two of our party of three had the tagliatelle with porcini and speck, which were quite delicious. I have previously enjoyed the simple, classic, spaghetti aglio, olio and pepperoncino. Our other colleague, ''I'', had an aubergine and goat cheese salad.
For main, I had a very tasty dish of cubes of stewed wild boar served on a bed of delicious potato cake, while one of my colleagues had the veal cheeks; the third (not a meat eater) had goat cheese ravioli.
There were some lovely sweets on offer which my colleagues enjoyed; I had eaten enough. Delicious wine – we had a Barbera which went perfectly with our food choices. Nice bread served with the meal and good service.
Had a very pleasant evening, all three thoroughly enjoying our food. Thank you La Bottega.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Good food,terrible service. We get our food different time. One was wery rare and shoud be medium. First food game and we haven't got our drinks.

1  Thank Jari S
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Visited this restaurant with my wife. The service was very good. Food was excellent. The location is very nice, and it was only a short walk away from our hotel.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fish was soft, must have been from the deep freeze, not fresh. To much oil and garlic. All food taste nothing or just garlic. No service.