“Superior to anything in Tallinn”
Review of ULO

ULO
Ranked #28 of 1,280 Restaurants in Tallinn
Reviewed August 17, 2019

We came with our family for a dinner. The staff was smiling and in a mood that I have never seen in any other restaurant... maybe they just won in a lottery. The food was the best i have had in Tallinn. You need to order a coffee at the end... wait for a surprise that comes with it. That made my day and a week also.

I decided to travel to Tallinn again soon just to come here.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (71)

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

The menu here is mostly vegetarian and vegan, with only a few meat and seafood dishes (kinda nice to see this reversal :), making it more palatable for any friends that would rather not go to a strictly veg restaurant. We had the kimchi sweet potato fries and fried mushrooms for starters, with my boyfriend also having the tiger prawns. Then we shared the udon noodle main dish. All flavours were delicious with fresh ingredients. The food and service were excellent at very reasonable prices; great quality for the price: we would definitely return here (though not sure if we have time on our short stay in town!) Also, a great place to go to get out of the old town and away from the large tour groups. Thank you for such a solid food experience!

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

I was very impressed by staff's kindness and service. They were friendly and attentive. I really enjoyed the appetizer, fried sweet potato with kimchi, but ramen was a bit off of my expectation. Also, I loved local IPA!!

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

The food in this restaurant was fabulous. Really tasty, fresh and well cooked. Beautifully presented. The service was perfect and the ambience warm and friendly. If this wasn’t our last night here we would go back tomorrow!

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

Perfect place for dining. Food is so delicious and juicy. The staff is friendly. And atmosphere is just perfect.

Date of visit: July 2019