1,846 results
All reviews cubano old town toompea castle finnish sauna large hotel steam room ten minute walk breakfast buffet mini bar mademoiselle
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed as part of a tour group. The location was good. The beds were comfortable. Small rooms with no bathroom amenities without request. Air conditioning nice and cold. No wash cloths.Nice spa with massages at reasonable cost. So so breakfast buffet and decent dinner buffet.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MareT41, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear SUSANCROUCH,
Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Meriton and sharing your experience with us.
I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.
We will be looking forward to welcome you back!
Kind regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Untrained staff. The outside area near entrance always dirty. We tried to enjoy our stay but the hotel seems a little faulty towers. Tried booking massages 3 times but no one had any idea on how to do it. As I said we tried to like it. It was ok

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MareT41, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Dear M2141RGtimm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton.
I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that the dirty outside area issue is something that has been already addressed with our Head Housekeeper.
We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2019

I was there for a concert, so I didn't have the chance to use the SPA, but I believe it was good.
The breakfast was even too much for me, so I had it just the first day as it was too expensive compared to what I took (just juice, hot coffee and a croissant). Of course there were many people who enjoyed all the salted buffet (hot and cold).
I had a fantastic stay in my room, lots of space, and I enjoyed having a walk through the park (just in front of the hotel) to reach the old town.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
MareT41, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Skew1978,
Thank you for choosing Park Inn by Radisson Meriton hotel, Tallinn, and for your feedback.
Please also accept our special thanks for the positive comments regarding an accommodation, breakfast and location.
We try our best to meet the expectations and demands of all of our guests.
We would be very happy to welcome you back in Park Inn by Radisson Meriton hotel!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2019

We stayed here for four nights. We were in the “new” section. It definitely was a bare bones room, nothing special. Two of the days we came back from all day touring, to find our room not cleaned. It was 3 PM. After multiple complaints to the front desk, we got a quick clean up and fresh towels. Upon expressing our complaint to our tour manager, she told us not cleaning the rooms was a CONSTANT complaint over the years. She complains to management, to no avail. I’d pick a different hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Susan C,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback of your stay at Park Inn by Radisson Meriton.
I am sorry that we could not satisfy you during your stay with us and I apologize that there was a problem with the room cleaning. We are the biggest hotel in Estonia and with full occupancy the rooms can be cleaned until 6 pm.
We hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed June 4, 2019

Nice hotel in city center close to the acient castle and to the old city of Tallinn.
Nice and clean rooms,also a good restaurant where have lunch and dinner, I have also had a business meeting, excellent

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Raffapaz X,
Please also accept our special thanks for the positive comments regarding an accommodation, restaurant service and location.
We try our best to meet the expectations and demands of all of our guests.
Kind Regards,