Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewscafe mademoiselleold towntoompea castlelarge hotelfinnish saunabeauty salonsteam roomten minute walkbreakfast buffetstandard roomminus
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I didn't stay at the hotel, i just came in to use the spa. The spa decor was great so I booked an hour massage, I received only 45 minutes. When I complained the staff denied it and did absolutely nothing about it. In fact they got a bit angry with me. I checked my watch going in and it was 5.25 then I was out by 6.10...... Avoid!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sruthk
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights. Pedicure was nice and staff was friendly in the spa. Room key cards stopped working the next day and we had to go to the reception to recharge them, seemed to be a normal problem as they didnt ask anything just recharged them.

We tried the wok & grill and it was a total disaster. Rarely i cant eat my portion in the restaurant but this time it happened. Meat was dry and tough and total rip off price. Half of the menu they didnt have and the whole menu was around 25 items in total. What kind of restaurant cant serve half of the items in their menu? They even didnt have one chicken portion to serve. I have never ever before in my life witnessed that the cook comes from the kitchen with a bowl and starts collecting ingredients from the buffet table and then goes back to the kitchen and pours them to your food and continues cooking. This happened many times during our stay in the restaurant. What the hell is happening in this restaurant? With the prices they charge they dont have to recycle food from the buffet table. If i want to eat food from the buffet then i buy the buffet otherwise i dont want to see that cook comes collecting food from buffet table for recycling it and serves it to you.

Part of the breakfast buffet ingredients looked like they have been waiting couple days in the fridge to be served. Breakfast didnt have many options just basic bread, bacon and eggs mostly. Cafe mademoiselle food looked the same as they have been couple days in the showcase waiting for that somebody buys them.

Dont eat in the hotel restaurants there are plenty of goods options nearby with reasonable prices.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice and comfortable hotel, rooms rather small, but comfortable beds and clean.
Very quiet during night so easy to get a good nights sleep. Breakfast good, enough choises, but very busy and noicy, not enough tables. (The hotel was fully booked when we was there.)
Check in /check out very fast! Lots of spa treatments to choose from and friendly staff.
Great location and great shopping.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was my 2nd "ladies night out" in Tallinn, where we were in this hotel.
I like the hotel, it's comfortable and sleep quality is ok (beds are a bit too much on the soft side maybe), and they have possibility to combine 2 rooms, so 4 people can be almost in same room. Breakfast is ok, not great but will do. I really like the spa section, pools and saunas, especially seasalt sauna and steam sauna. Service is friendly. Beauty salon was not such a hit, full body massage was quite average and depilation services burned my face.. but overall, I like the hotel, it's a bit to the side from city center, and there is a steep hill between. If you are using car or taxi, it's no problem for anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tuia
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Well, I was here in March 2014 for a conference taking place in the hotel. Accomodation and meals were all arranged in the hotel.
Location is great. Everything is within walking distance. In 5 min time you can be in Toompea hill and enjoy the view of the city.
My room was in the 5th floor. It was quite small for two persons but for me alone, it was really good. It included both table and desk, flat TV, water boiler and coffee supplies, mini bar, lots of space for luggage and clothes. There was a constant pleasant temperature, no smells, no noise, good matress and linen, and it was newly furnished. The bathroom was big and new but there were no amenities. Just a soap dispenser with a hand soap and a body soap. Towels would be happily renewed.
Breakfast was inadequate. Typical variety but not of good quality. One type of coffee and not a good one. Nothing gave the impression of freshly made or cut and it was difficult to find a tasteful combination to keep me happy and not hungry.
It was worse with the conference-organized meals. I don't know if it is the esthonian cuisine or the quality of these specific meals but I didn;t see any of my colleagues happy with the meals! However, the hotel accomodates a lot of different types of restaurants (russian, cuban, asian) which I didn't have the chance to try.
Staff impressed me in both directions. Reception desk was rather rude but the conference centre staff were extremely helpful.
The hotel hosted a lot of events at the time I was there, so the lobby and breakfast room were very busy and a bit noisy.
Overall experience, as breakfast is very important for me both in work trips or vacations ones, I would rather prefer to stay elsewhere. If not for the breakfast, it could be a descent choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business