Tallinn is very beautiful and this was a nice hotel but staff made the experience very unpleasant - thankfully we had reservations only for one night on our road trip from Finland to Germany.
- near the old city
- includes access to a nice gym
- reception staff requires courtesy training, dealt with three different representatives and at best they were just unfriendly - for example when magnetic room keys stopped working, instead of apologies was rudely informed not to keep the card next to a cell phone ... chaos at check in, while waiting in line people already at the hotel cut in (not sure what were the discussions as they were in Estonian & Russian) ... confusion while paying for parking, one receptionist informed me to pay at the parking meter but when parking meter did not accept bills and I asked for change they allowed me to pay at the reception
- hotel room was on a second floor by a Spa and it was a labyrinth to get to (no explanations by the staff during check in)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn is located at the very heart of the capital, close to the Old Town and the Parliament. Hotel offers easy access to the main shopping areas, theatres and the wide range of restaurants. Harbor 3 km • City center 0 km• Airport 7 km • Old Town 1 km • Shopping center 1 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Inn by Radisson Meriton Conference & Spa Hotel Tallinn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meriton Grand Conference And Spa Hotel
- Meriton Grand Hotel Tallinn