“good variety especially pasta!”
Review of Vapiano Foorum

Vapiano Foorum
Ranked #123 of 1,280 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Description: Welcome toVAPIANO! At VAPIANO you enjoy fresh pasta, pizza, antipasti, salad, risotto or our dolci in mediterranea natmosphere. Our Vapianisti prepare your favourite dish fresh in front of your eyes, especially for you. Extra meat, vegetarian or vegan, your personal preferences are respected during the preparation of the dish. Uncompromised freshness guarantees exceptional taste!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like Vapiano chain restaurants with good pasta and pizza.
Normally these kind of restaurants are in crowd area and need to wait almost long time for placing order of what you like ! but it is worth !

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (773)

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

This was the first time i visited a Vapiano and I was hoping for easy service, a good time spent with my friends and just be on our way in a timely manner.

First shocker: lines. Lines everywhere and quite long ones at that. One of my friends explained how the concept works, I still didn't quite get it, and ended up missing the tray, glass and utensils. I also didn't like how my bruschetta was just two slices of bread with cold chopped tomato and that I should wait separately for my pasta AFTER that... Which I did and it took its sweet time. I watched a grant total of 4 people placing their orders, taking up about 20-30mins of waiting.

The food was okayish in the end, the taste was okay and it was a normal, leaning to the bigger sized portions.

But, I didn't eat with my friends at all, they watched me hopping between lines and in the end I ate on the same table with them waiting for me. I hurriedly ate and vowed to never return. It's not fast food, nor worth wait.

Never again will I set my foot in a Vapiano, unless the place is empty. I hated the wait times, I didn't get to chat with my friends and with lackluster design I missed nearly every other item I wanted, the drinks mainly, and waited in line for them too.

Cannot recommend the chain, the concept just doesn't work and it works as a deterrent for me from now on.

Reviewed August 13, 2019

After trying - satisfactorily - Vapiano's pizza in Stockholm, we headed for one of their restaurants in Tallinn at the end of our holiday and with little time on our hands. Same satisfaction, I can say, with the usual helpfulness on the part of the staff (not necessarily to be taken for granted). I also like the process they set up for you to order and collect your dishes, with the payment left for the moment when you leave the restaurant.

Reviewed August 2, 2019 via mobile

Disappointing experience! The chef’s appearance was very strange and it seemed like he was high or something. In addition to that, he had to redo my risotto for THREE times because at the first time he burned the shrimps and at the second time he starded making wrong dish. I have eaten in Vapiano a few times before and my experience have always been good but this time was a disappointment. The food tasted ok though.

1  Thank SofiaM3665
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

Excellent place to go for a pasta, pizza or salad. Located in the cnetre of the city, near Viru Shopping Mall, Tallink City hotel and CC Plaza cinema. They make amazing cinoa salad with grilled vegetables and hummus ❤️ You need to order from the counter and then find a place to sit with your tray. There is also option of glutene intolerant people there - zoodles. They also make a good pasta Love the interior decorations. Sadly they have replaced the drawing from above the counter with just photos or boards. Seats are comfortable and atmosphere is cozy. Client Service is very helpful and also speak good English. Have an excellent wine and spirit offer. Also have lactose free coffee options. Desserts are also very good, but all contain some form of dairy or glutene Love their tiramisu and the gummy candy in the end, what you can take before leaving Toilets are not always the cleaners and also seem to be very worn down.

Date of visit: June 2019
vapianoestonia, Communications specialist at Vapiano Foorum, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

It is so nice to read Your excellent feedback! We do strive to make every visit as best as possible and we are happy to hear that You have enjoyed our food as well as concept of the restaurant. Hope to see You again soon.