“tasty, fast, nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #48 of 916 Restaurants in Tallinn
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome toVAPIANO! At VAPIANO you enjoy fresh pasta, pizza, antipasti, salad, risotto or our dolci in mediterranea natmosphere. Our Vapianisti prepare your favourite dish fresh in front of your eyes, especially for you. Extra meat, vegetarian or vegan, your personal preferences are respected during the preparation of the dish. Uncompromised freshness guarantees exceptional taste!
Tallinna, Harjumaa, Estonia
“tasty, fast, nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Nice design, fast service and tasty meal.
you get good pasta or pizza there.
they have a lot basil and other greens growing around your table so you can just cut and eat ))

• Visited June 2012

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Tallinn, Estonia
“A piece of Italy in Tallinn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

You like italian cuisine? Then Vapiano is definetely a place to visit in Tallinn. A big variety of Pastas, pizzas and other truly italian dishes. Food is prepared right in front of your eyes, you can see how easily cooks aer dealing with frying pans and etc. Plus everything is very delicious and food is prepared quickly.

• Visited September 2012
Johvi
“Nice cheap place ,with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Quete good place with low pricesa and good pizza and beer.
Next time we will visit this place and try pasta. Nice place to have a quick lunch.

• Visited September 2012
Helsinki, Finland
“Award for worst pasta of 2012”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

I like the atmosphere of the restaurant and the polite and quick service I got. But too bad that the pasta was a huge disappointment. Spaghetti was way over cooked and there were no flavours in the dish. What I had was mushy spaghetti that tasted only chili and garlic.

I would recommend you to go and enjoy your dinner somewhere else based on my experience, there are still a lot of other great options in Tallinn.

“Unbelievable poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Vapiano is known for its good quality food, quick service and friendly staff and reasonable prices......

Yesterday 18,10,2012 at around 19,30hrs I would like to correct what Vapiano is all about.

Went into Vapiano next to coca cola plaza, with my mrs and 2 children. It was busy and about 4 tables with dirty plates on them. Sat the children down and went to order the food and beverages.

Mrs ordered 2 salads and i ordered pizza and drinks. Mrs food came in 3/4minutes and I was given buzzer when pizza was ready. helped bring drinks and salads to table. Son and Mrs started to eat.

20minutes went ... no buzzing of pizza ready..... hmmmmm, could see my daugther was unhappy and hungry. Son and mrs nearly finished to there meals and everyone nearly finished there drinks.

So I decided to go to the counter ans see what the issues was. The lady whom serviced me looked at me and carried on taking orders, i think it was 5 or 6 more orders from other people. BUT what was strange no PIZZA where getting made?

The lady kept on checking the pizza oven. So i thought no problem that must be mine.

Another 5 minutes went by and she took the pizza from the oven that was not mine and put in box. I then asked her how long my pizza would be ready in about 10 minutes? I said is my pizza in the oven and she said no pizza where in the oven?

I am sorry this is so wrong. firstly why was no one making pizza while taking orders? why where clients not informed pizza would take 30 to 40 minutes.

Spoke to the manger whom was not that great and did not come back to me. just went over to pizza counter.

I gave back the cards and said I am totally upset and dont understand how this can happen. Also why was i not informed pizza would take this long. ALSO all the other clients whom gave orders and where not informed.

Only good things was i think assistant manager came to me and said she was sorry and this was not normal.

I go to Vappiano once a week. will go to the one in solais instead now.

Jonathan Poole