Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great food and atmosphere in excellent Italian restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2018
miikatu
Vantaa, Finland
Best Live Music place in Tallinn!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

from $102.78
from $105.00
from $17.13
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

We visited BART piano bar & restaurant once during our stay in Tallinn. We found it accidently walking through this quite street actually to another restaurant. Next evening we came back to this same street and went to eat to BART.

Our children, my wife and I were positively surprised of great atmosphere and coziness of this small cellar restaurant. The service was exquisite (they handle feedback exceptionally well) and the food was excellent. We had italian pizzas and calzones and we loved them.

Strong recommendation and we will definitely come back again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I was shown this quirky cave bar by my Italian friends while in Tallinn; they dubbed it "the Italian bar", and were eager to show it out to me while I was in town. It's located on a popular street in the old town full of other bars, but is easy to find and priced no differently from any of the others.

The owner was behind the bar when we arrived, and was incredibly friendly as we sat for a drink. We just decided to grab a beer each - all Italian. The price was admittedly a little more than I had expected or thought that Moretti were worth, which put me off ordering a second when we had done, but whilst it doesn't cater more towards the budget end of Tallinn's bars it is still by no means extortionate for the area.

The cave setting is pretty quirky, and also the music is actually surprisingly fun. The owner stayed friendly throughout our stay, and whilst it's not my favourite bar in Tallinn I would happily return.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

went back to this bar a few times, as the staff were friendly, which was lovely as found the service staff in the city a little unfriendly generally, there is entertainment on different nights, and quite a quirky little place. Had a few nice glasses of merlot.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Best live music bar in Tallinn, Tommaso is wonderful singer and the bartenders are very proffessional, atmosphere is very cosy and the people who visit this place have always very good time, also there os really good dj-s! Italian style snacks are also delicious

Date of experience: August 2017
tsugart, Owner at Saund Music Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We spended 2 wonderfull evenings in Bart's Pianobar. Tomaso can play anything you want. You can sing along, dance or just enjoy the atmosphere. We came there from Belgium with our teenagers who enjoyed sitting around the piano and watching the player do his thing. A place to be!!!!

Date of experience: July 2017