“Excellent cheese soup”

Ranked #342 of 1,008 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: You are most welcome to visit St. Patrick's casual restaurants in Tallinn, Estonia. If you like friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices, simple and honest food, you will find St. Patrick's as a good place for you. St. Patrick's offers Estonian type of simple food and full bar with draft beers. Our locations are: Old Town: Pikk 45 (House from 15th century) City: Narva mnt 5 (Foorum Shopping Center) Seaside: Merivälja tee 5 (on beach with best seaview in Tallinn) and in shopping center Rocca al Mare. Please find the one closest to your location and let us take care of you. See you at St. Patrick's!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The place is quite good. The services was excellent, so kind. The food was average but i must mention the cheese soup which was delicious, really really good. However, the dessert was not enough good but the machine was broken so it is forgivable. The warned us that it would take 30 minutes but it was before. The prices are quite well.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went to sit and waited and waited and waited.. The waitress didn't come to the table to take our orders, so we went to the counter instead. Terrible experience over all.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Nice place in the Tallinn old town. I took pepper steak and my wife ate fish and local beers. Both food was excellent. We also ate for start garlic bread and for dessert coffee and ice cream and little chocolate cake. This all cost about 30 euros. Service was prompt, atmosphere nice and staff friendly. We will visit this place again and I recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We went to Patrick's restaurant in Pirita to celebrate my 20th birthday. We booked a table for three and we arrived exactly at time. We went to sit and waited for waitress to give us menu.. and waited.. and waited.. after 10 minutes we got them. Then we ordered and started to wait. We waited 1,5 hours and finally got our starters.. after two hours me and my sister got food. We didn't want to eat because our mom was still waiting. I went to desk and said I want to pay for drinks, we all didn't get our food. Waitress didn't even say sorry. When I asked some questions about the food and drinks, she just said "I don't know", she didn't ask for more information though there were many waitresses on work. The place was really beautiful, but still I won't visit the restaurant anymore. And still I have one worthy of note - the music didn't fit with the place.

2  Thank Riikka H
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I took onion rings, special beer, pasta and small dessert and the price was less than 14 euros. Wau, that's cheap :) Food was also good and atmosphrere of the restaurant was nice. Happy service. I recommend this place and will visit again there.