“Not sure what to make of it...”
Review of Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky
Ranked #7 of 1,129 Restaurants in Tallinn
Cuisines: Russian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine-Dining
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The menu was limited. I had sturgeon and it’s was nice, but not out of this world even though you can see a lot of work went into it.
The service was a little chaotic. Again, not the waitress fault, I think we are comparing to western standards of a high class restaurant and the little details let them down: the candle on our table was not lit during our dinner. They forgot to serve us the wine. The little wet napkins to clean your hands before the meal were left at the table (ruffled up and “dirty”) until dessert.... this little things make a meal extra special.

Will I come back? Probably not. Would I recommend?.... I would suggest to try elsewhere.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A wonderful place to enjoy dining. Great and excellent food with wonderful service. Our waiter Rivo was great, full of humor, gentle and kind. Fantastisch hours in a fabulous atmosphere where every guest is unique.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service and delicious bloody mary.
My friend ordered pop fashion and there is no regrets at all.
Will come back any day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there for my birthday. Initially, the waitress who was seating us seemed put out. But as time went on, she ended up being really friendly. And, the food was superb! Just amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The first impression was very nice. The atmosphere is beautiful. Live music. Warm welcome. Mostly our food was very tasty. Only with one food they had a little problem so it wasn't edible. But they gave the best of them to solve an unpleasant situation. The end of the night I had pavlova for dessert. It was absolutely the best pavlova what I had before. It wasn't too sweet. Lots of flavors. Despite of one misunderstanding the food was very good and the service even better. Definitely I will visit Tchaikovsky again