“Had a Coctail”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fine-Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service and delicious bloody mary.
My friend ordered pop fashion and there is no regrets at all.
Will come back any day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there for my birthday. Initially, the waitress who was seating us seemed put out. But as time went on, she ended up being really friendly. And, the food was superb! Just amazing.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The first impression was very nice. The atmosphere is beautiful. Live music. Warm welcome. Mostly our food was very tasty. Only with one food they had a little problem so it wasn't edible. But they gave the best of them to solve an unpleasant situation. The end of the night I had pavlova for dessert. It was absolutely the best pavlova what I had before. It wasn't too sweet. Lots of flavors. Despite of one misunderstanding the food was very good and the service even better. Definitely I will visit Tchaikovsky again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were not disappointed in this restaurant. The food & service were superb. My favorites were my appetizer: Wild Mushroom Pelmeni and Cheese Gratin with Potato Espuma. For my entree I enjoyed the Roasted Cod with Tiger Prawns, Fennel and a Thyme Beurre Blanc. A spurge but worth every cent.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I celebrated my 60th birthday and the ambience, food, and wine pairing made it a great night. What made it extra special was the brilliant service from our waiter (Michael) who made the night thoroughly enjoyable with his professional, courteous manner and an engaging style. We had the 6 course plan and matching wines and can highly recommend. What a great first night in Tallinn.