Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great adventure!

Best way to see nature side of Pärnu! Sunset at the Pärnu shore was the best. Beatiful nature and... read more

Reviewed April 11, 2019
Mario Ü
Parnu, Estonia
via mobile
Snow-shoeing over the bogs in winter

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Argo to learn more about what to see and do in... read more

Reviewed February 6, 2019
Curiologist

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 6, 2019

I had the pleasure of spending the day with Argo to learn more about what to see and do in Pärnu.

Argo is knowledgeable and his enthusiasm is infectious. I really want to go back to the bogs, to skate on them when the snow clears and then when the weather gets warmer to paddle-board and swim in them.

When I do, I can't think of a better guide than Argo.

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Curiologist
argo_seiklevabaks, Owner at Seikle Vabaks, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind feedback! It was awesome day and I was happy to show you Pärnu and visit the bogland. Hopefully we can do those other bog activities in the future!