“Comfortable bed, tiny shower.”
Review of Inge Villa

Inge Villa
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Parnu
Inge Villa
Ranked #30 of 48 Hotels in Parnu
Orlando, FL
“Comfortable bed, tiny shower.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Inge Villa is a cute, well run guesthouse in Parnu with a really comfortable bed. It is located a very short walk from the beach and they provide a nice breakfast.

One of the reasons I stayed here was that they have a sauna. When I checked in, I asked about the sauna, and they said I just needed to let them know an hour in advance. That evening when I said I'd like them to turn it on for me, they said, "You do know that it's 13€ to use the sauna?" I said, "No I did not know that as it wasn't mentioned on your website or anywhere here in the guesthouse." A 13€ charge for the sauna may be fine for some, or even most people, but I think they should be more transparent about it. For me, it was a bit annoying on top of the room price (75€\single).

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank UltraNatasha

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Finnish first
Rovigo
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We stayed in this quite guesthouse only one night, it is a little bit far from the centre but it is onky 1 minute walk from the beach. We paid 90 euro for a double room, with breakfast included, but I believe that the accomodation does not worth such amount! The room was clean but anonimous and the toilet was more similar to the one you can find in a camping bungalow, the shower had only the curtain and the mouvement inside had to be limited to the minimum in order not to wash all the toilet! The very postive aspect of this guesthouse is the breakfast, really for those people who like eaitng a lot, with a lot of choices ; different kinds of cheeses, tomatoes, egged filled with mayonnaise, potetoes, beans, sausages and a lot etc... ...I am Italian and that kind of food is more convenient for a lunch instead for a breakfast!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Spisi
Riga, Latvia
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Small, clean, cosy and sea view hotel. The city center is 10 min walking, the sea is just in front of you. Terrace will be perfect if you want to drink wine watching for a sunset. Have a breakfast in the small and green garden. Polite staff, they will organize all activities you want. Will definitively be back next summer.

Room Tip: Take the 3rd floor with a sea view.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Ni4ka
Hamar, Norway
Reviewed May 7, 2011

You feel like you've known Peter and his wife for a long time, when you come to Inge Villa the first time. A warm welcome - and they really do everything for you! All the facilities you need and close to the beach and the citycenter of Pärnu. 11 rooms and a nice breakfast-room (even for other meals when you book it). They think of and care about those small things that makes a difference for those who visit them. I'm afraid that telling everybody about this little pearl - and not keeping it as my secret - will force me to book long time in advance next time! That's my problem, 'cause that's not what I use to do when I travel! But when I go to Inge Villa, I'm afraid I'll have to!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo