All reviews small room lovely dinner sparkling wine short stay nice hotel bathtub estonia balcony
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my family. The rooms are a bit dated and the doors are pretty loud when you close them, but apart from that everything was very clean and comfy. The best part of the hotel is the breakfast and the restaurant if you also want to have lunch or dinner.

The food is super good, lots of choice for breakfast and there is sparkling wine as well, which is a nice touch if you like a momosa for breakfast .

The location is also very good as you are close to beach and town centre.

Will go back when ever I’m in Pärnu again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2018

I just love excellent breakfast in this hotel. A wide choice of warm and cold meals and cakes. Even fresh strawberries. Really good breakfast coffee. As I was travelling alone, I got quite small room and place was little noisy. They start to sweet the street at 6 in the morning ;). Regardless of that I recomment this hotel for short stay in Pärnu. Small and cozy.

Room Tip: Ask for bigger room on upper floor.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2018

I had a dinner with my wife here in the end of May in the middle of a very, very hot period. Wanted to sit down outside and this was a perfect choice. The personnel was polite, knew their business and were very tentative. The food was very, very good for this time of the year and portions were very nicely presented. A special thank for the cook for a most innovative beef tartar (was name mince meat….). Never seen such an artistic opinion of beef. Delicious as all the food we had.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2018

We have been to this hotel twice and both times we chose the double room with a bath tub. Hotel is small, but very clean and quiet. Breakfast was brought to the room and it was very delicious. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Had lunch in the sunterrace of the restaurant and got food poisoning.
I ate salmon, colleagues having pasta were O.K.
Service was quick and polite, food looked good and tasted well but the consequences were really bad.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business