“buffet wifey likeyd! ”

Vegetarian Restaurant Beguta
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Haapsalu
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

There were Manu options for vegan ! Starters, burgers,buffet and desserts! Wines were very tasty as well. staff were ”ok”, kinda kind.
I ate very good vegan buffet plate with good price ! Minä olin paks !

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

This place really has amazingly good vegetarian food, many options, cosy and stylish interior inside and outside. The often play relaxing tunes and the staff is friendly and helpful. For sure a place to visit.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

We loved the food, atmosphere, fireplace and friendly staff. The chickpea omelette was wonderful! :)

Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

I had my hopes very high after hearing a lot of good things about this place, but for me it did not deliver. Being vegan, my options at this place were limited and the daily buffet did not make much sense (I really wanted to try lasagna, but it had cheese unfortunately), so we tried different items at the menu. The chickpea omelette was tasty, but seriously oily and tasted like junk food. The porridge was respectable and the smoothie was extremely liquid. The raw cake lacked the richness I would have expected from a peanut butter cake. And well, the service was slow. I love the idea of having a place with vegan options in Haapsalu, but having tried many other places, this was just alright. At least we did not leave hungry and the prices are good too :)

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

I have visited this cafe often when in Haapsalu. The cafe has always had a serene and calm atmosphere. The seats are comfortable and tables are at optimal height (even if sitting on a sofa).
The food served is delicious and memorable.
They have excellent cakes too!
Personnel is attentive and friendly.