“Nice place”
Review of Restaurant SOFFA

Restaurant SOFFA
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Haapsalu
Description: Restaurant SOFFA was opened in the summer of 2011 in Haapsalu. The hall on the first floor is spacious and full of light, there are comfortable chairs and couches. There is a cozy bar in the cellar, also with soft couches and chairs, including a dance hall and a small smoking lounge. Soffa offers delicious food from appetizers to main courses and organises entertainment on the weekends. Useful information: The location of Soffa is not coincidental. This is the old Post Office, located on the main street and in the historical Old Town of Haapsalu.
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Menu isn't big. Food was good and had modern look. Taste was also good. Staff was very pleasant. Surroundings nice and cozy.

Reviewed September 16, 2017

It is a nice place in the center of Haapsalu. It has restaurant room and cafe inside and in summer it has cozy seats outside too.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Wonderful atmosphere on a sunny afternoon. Lunch with the family. Food was great and beautifully presented and tasted exceptional.

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

Unforgetable! We eated two times per week and both times we were really satisfied. We tried four other places and we were only really satisfied for everything in Soffa. Waitresses, exeptionally the ballet doing young woman was kind and professional attitude, just excellent! Thanks for all

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I had lunch here. After entering I found myself in a corridor with doors to the left, right, and a maitre'd stand in front of me, which stood empty. So I decided to poke around, I picked the right side, which happened to be the less-formal part which was situated on the right as opposed to the left side with more formal restaurant setting. I said hello to the staff and then I found myself a seat.

I was soon attended and I received the menu. I immediately noticed three misspellings in it. I settled with having salmon fillet & prawns. The dish was ready in mere 10-15 minutes, which is not surprising considering that the place was empty at that hour. The dish was good and I've no complaints about that.

I soon learned that some of the staff was still learning the intricacies of working in a restaurant, that fellow at the bar sure had to teach those gals in a manner that made sure that he would be heard by everyone.

This place would not be my first pick in Haapsalu. But I wouldn't mind going again.