“Review”
Review of Hermannus House

Hermannus House
Ranked #14 of 58 Restaurants in Haapsalu
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: In the beer and coffee room for 50 people of Hermannus House you can enjoy pleasant interior and delicious dishes in the warmth of the fireplace heated by real wood. For art lovers there are from time to time exhibitions of Estonian artists and photographers. In the pub you can watch TV programs. In the cellar floor you will find a modern interior cosy bar with historical touch for 25 people. There you can play pool and on request organize events. In summer season you can enjoy beautiful weather and delicious foods and drinks on the outdoor terrace right at the foot of town wall.
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

We got menu from waitress and then waited 15minutes (with hungry children!) ... ready to order. Then we gave up and went in to order. When we got food, then my burger was cold and fries ... well, look at the photo. Unfortunately it was below average.

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We had beet root salad, panini and Cesar salad with chicken, and Allan were fresh and tasty. Service was friendly and quick. I will visit again for sure!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Had a seat, ordered a beef burger. It was average. Also a bit cold. I've had better. The price was equivalent to those in Tallinn (which is not surprising, considering recent jumps in prices in Estonia), however the drinks are cheaper than in Tallinn.

Interior okay. Free unsecured WiFi that anyone can use. Seating outside.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2017

Great location in Old Town, next to number 1 attraction in Haapsalu, Episcopal Castle.
Stylish from outside and interesting, colourful interior. Service was friendly and fast, but food wasn't just as good. Basically there was nothing wrong and because of their reasonable prices it's ok place for visit, but food wasn't that special. We took Wiener Schnitzel and Fish & Chips and they were exactly same, except meat/fish. This was first time when I had Tar-Tar Sauce and Coleslaw with Schnitzel. Fries were undercooked and instead of one big "steak" that Schitzel usually is, I got two small ones.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place for lunch the other day and food was delicious, but I have to say that I liked service even better. I am a waitress as well and I know how hard it can be and if the waiter is that nice, friendly and funny, I am going to remember this place more for that than for food, but I think it is equaly important. I hope he is appreciated there and will continue making his clients laugh.

Date of visit: July 2017