“Cool place on the corner”
Review of Cozy

Cozy
Ranked #80 of 858 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I sat outside and watched the world (or some of it) go by while eating some gorgeous food, supping some tasty beers and being served by a very friendly and helpful waitress.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

High-quality food! :-) I was very impressed by the service of the girl who served me, she gave me a lot of information about Vilnius and suggestions of lithuanian films i asked her.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Not overly inviting from the outside however the interior has plenty of charm with a modern twist : a spacious main room with white walls displaying huge photos like a gallery, box seats set into the 1m thick walls. There is a bar area and the background music hints that this would also be a good adress at night. We were served by a pretty girl who was very efficient and spoke English very well. The menu was quite large and varied and we were all very satisfied with our choice : I had a "Turkish wedding soup" and Grilled chicken with ginger sauce and roast potatoes where as my husband had a thai curry and my daughters nice salades. The quantity served was good and the bill very correct. There was seating on the street and I saw somone collecting a takeaway meal.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We just had coffee and cake, and that was ok. The staff is friendly, and service is rapid.
We hadn't a lunch or dinner, so we can't comment on that, but you can eat there at any time of the day.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Doesn't do anything outstanding but good food nonetheless. Friendly staff and buzzing music, so it's a nice place to chill too.