“Gotta go for a good feed and a pint. ”
Review of Snekutis

Snekutis
Ranked #45 of 1,030 Restaurants in Vilnius
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

We wanted to go to all of the Snekutis as they are great. This one we went for dinner. Value for money is 10/10 so good. Zeppelins here are deffo a good pre beer dinner. Just have to fight off your carb coma. Really nice local beers.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Therandomjess

Reviewed February 9, 2019

I loved this bar, the only place I visited twice in 3 days of my self beer tour in the city. Well kept authentic farmhouse style beers to be enjoyed, as well as other local brewed beers. It's a bit of a spit & saw dust type of place. The service was very good. The beers were great value for money.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank JerseyBoy75
Reviewed December 16, 2018

In the period when we was in Vilnius the majority of restaurants and bars were empty. This place was popular with local youth. A large selection of beers and spirits at an affordable price. Food OK

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank MarioMariusz
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Really enjoyed the atmosphere in Snekutis with a good mix of locals and tourists. They have many local dishes on the menu and all we tried were very good. Most of the dishes are very filling so we found it better to order small portions. A good selection of beers and other drinks are available and everything was reasonably priced. This pub became our second home in Vilnius.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 9, 2018

I had a recommendation about curd pancakes :) My friend told me this place has the best ones. So one afternoon I decided to have luch here and really - it is perfect, soft, with great strawberry jam :) I loved it, really and will come back ;)
The place is suitbale for firneds meeting in the evening for a bear and chat, but at day time you can take quick lunch that are worth i price and taste.

Date of visit: November 2018