“The best cepelinai!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“The best cepelinai!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I was in Vilnus in September 2012 , lovely season in lovely sity! Of course, I tried to find some restaurant with good Lithuanian cuisine anywere in Old Town. And I was awarded! I located Busi Trecias absolutely accidentally near my hotel. I was greeted by owner of restaurant, and he invite me to come next day for lunch and try their branded cepelinai. I came with my friends and we had absolutely top-notch homemade lunch. Believe me, there were the best cepelinai in Vilnus( before Busi Trecas we tried in different places)! Also, I like their cozy folk interior with special atmosphere( 2nd floor), salad with pork ears and beer. Just a tip: upgrade your website in English,it is so poor.

• Visited September 2012
3 Thank Tanya M

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
“Great beer and local food”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I visit Busi Trecias almost every time I am in Vilnius. The place is great for the meeting of average to big groups, or for a quick drink with a couple of friends. They have a smaller room on the ground floor and a bigger one upstairs. I like their cuisine much, especially traditional Lithunian food. The beers from local brewery are also a must for someone who visits Vilnius.

Visited November 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Good place to lose a few hours!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a nice, friendly, comfortable little place. If you are looking for a traditional Lithuanian brew pub, then this probably isn't your best bet, but if you want somewhere with an extensive beer menu, friendly staff, good food and nice atmosphere then this is perfect!

We had a few beers here on our first night and then came back for dinner on the second night. I had a fantastic dish called 'Bavarian musicians' (or something like that) and my partner had the smoked pigs ear salad. We also worked our way through a few more of the beers on offer.

FYI- you'll see beer cocktails advertised here and in many other places. Being from the UK I was expecting a cocktail to be an alcoholic concoction with a few different ingredients, one of which would be beer. In fact, a lime beer cocktail is simply what we could call 'lager and lime'.....! Basically, they have a range of fruit cordials that they use to turn beer into a beer cocktail. Personally, I think that's just a waste of good beer, but I thought it might be good to clarify for anyone that was wondering.

• Visited November 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Classic Pub With Great Food and Beer”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you're looking for local food and fresh beer, this is the place! Now, this is not a classy, gastronomic experience for foodies. This is a real pub where the beer and food are made from fresh ingredients to craft no nonsense meals and beer that look and taste great.

Popular with the locals, this brewery/restaurant was recommended by my hotel for its good food and local flavor. Having visited twice, I must agree!

• Visited October 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food, Good Beer”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Not the best beer in town, but self brewed in the celler. Food snacks are amazing! It is very simple, all wooden and funny decorated. It is just a perfect place to spend a nice evening with friends, drinking beer and eating good food

Visited October 2012