“Italian style”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

All the dishes are excellent and the products are fresh and really Italian!
I tasted the "burrata" with the blue onion: it was fantastic...maybe too small.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We were told it is the best Italian restaurant in Vilnius! And it did live up to its reputation! The atmosphere is elegant and the service great. As starters we had asked for a plate of antipasti and ceasar salad. Both were excellent! However my main course, the ravioli was slightly soggy! Maybe it was not their best day, our friends, who are locals, said they rarely go wrong!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Working in Vilnius for a week without much time off I was delighted to find this restaurant during a walk around this charming City. A frequent visitor to Eastern Europe on work trips I am very accustomed to E. European food and by and large enjoy it. But what a real treat to find such an excellent Italian restaurant - I could have been in Rome..almost...
The cornmeal bread brought straight to the table with a flagon of deliciously fruity olive oil was completely delicious, the homemade pappardelle with a heavenly cherry tomato sauce was perfect, the pannacotta with raspberries was very good, but perhaps one degree too firm. The grilled lamb chops with al dente vegetables followed by a Tiramisu full of flavour yet light as a feather [which helped me feel slightly less guilty about having a desert...] were all excellent.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a well served, wonderful meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food was quite good and the service was excellent, but I thought everything on the menu was overpriced.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were staying at the Novotel Hotel. We left the hotel by exiting left then going to the first street and turning left. There were a number of restaurants/bars/cafes with outdoor seating. We went past and came upon da Antonio. The place had no customers but it was early about 1900 hours. The atmosphere is elegant, the staff friendly, the service was quick, and, most importantly, the food was excellent. My wife had spinach ravioli and I had finocchi with parma ham and ricotta cheese. I am not normally a fan of Italian food but we both agreed the taste and presentation was excellent. She had a glass if wine and I had a large beer. The bill was 84 litas ( US$32). Interestingly we talked with our server and she said the chef was Lithuanian-Russian, not Italian! But he sure brews up an excellent meal. Highly recommended.