“Sooo good!”

Ranked #20 of 922 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A large capacity restaurant, great for families. Our delicious pizza is served quickly from the traditional oven. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed.
Reviewed January 26, 2015

My friends told me about the place, so one day I went there out of curiosity, not expecting anything. I was surprised by the quality of service... A bit expensive compared to other pizza restaurants,and not as shiny, but I'd say it's worth it. The food is delicious.

4  Thank RainyLT

Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

It's a very nice place where we have found very tasty soup, pizza and homemade lemonade! We will definetely will visit this place againa.

3  Thank Povilas I
Reviewed January 24, 2015 via mobile

After we got recommendation from friends we have decided to visit this place. I havent expected its so big. Interior is nice and cozy, even there is a lot of tables you dont feel uncomfortable. Service was great and we got some suggestions from waitress. We ordered 3 pizzas. Price range is abt 8-9 €. Everything was quick. They serve with pizza infused oil (finally no sauce!to kill the taste). Pizzas are not too big but its really enough for one. Dough was very tasty, and not too dry, all ingredients fit very well with each other. I loved rucola on my pizza. In general we were satisfied.

The only one thing: please, when you give cutlery to customers, make sure you can cut pizza with that knife -it was kind of challenge

Overall, definitely will recommend this place and will come back!

2  Thank jannet89
Reviewed January 19, 2015

Authentic pizza, fresh salad, homemade soup, overwhelmingly delicious dessert.. And to top it all up - friendly detail-oriented staff! Expect to queue but it's oh-so-worth-it!!

5  Thank LolaEmpire
Reviewed January 12, 2015

Lithuanians love pizzas and majority of them are of really poor quality. This spot is a nice exception - they have the best pizzas in Vilnius. The menu is quite short, but suits every taste - meat lovers, vegetarians, spice lovers. Prices are very good - the most expensive pizza is less than 10 euros. They have lunch offer, which includes pizza and soft drink for 6 euros. And try their home-made lemonade: it's delicious!

4  Thank Liu S
Tom N, Owner at Jurgis ir Drakonas Ogmios, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2015

Thanks very much for your comments! :) We are trying hard to improve the quality of pizza in Lithuania! Thanks for your visit!