“Perfect place to stay”

Ranked #15 of 88 Hotels in Vilnius
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Perfect place to stay”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Located in the old town, two minutes from the Town hall and the Gate of Dawn, ten minutes walking from the railway station. Nicely decorated inside, with a lot attention to detail. The staff is excellent and the service is perfect. Reccommend it as a place to stay in that beautiful city.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank simank
KarolisRamada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Hotel and Suites Vilnius, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dearest Guests,

Thank you so much for your stay at our hotel and the wonderful review.
Please be aware that your feedback is extremely important to us in improving our services in the best possible way.
Wishing you a happy and magical New Year. We hope it brings you lots of joy and happiness. All the best.
We will be more than glad to welcome you back to our hotel!

With my very best regards,
Karolis Pauliukaitis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Vilnius
Reviewed November 28, 2013

It seems they treat nice only presidents there, the other normal people are treated like cattle. They can scream and embarrass you in front of the other people or tell you that no one can be in the lobby because some vip person is staying in the hotel. As if you are not a human beeing! Better stay away from this hotel and don't embarrass yourself.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank travellerVilnius
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Very impressed with the all the staff across the hotel from the cleaners, bar staff, reception and all other staff I came across. Staff were so attentive and friendly and made me so welcome. The room and bathroom were spotless. I would 100% recommend this hotel and I certainly will use this hotel again the next time I travel back to Vilnius.
I didn't get to use the wet facilities or the gym so I cannot comment on those.
The restaurant food was amazing and again the staff there were perfect also.
I received 5 star service from the moment I arrived and nothing was too much trouble.
Sandra.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so delighted to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel and hope to be of service to you in the future.
Thank you for leaving your wonderful review and if we can be of assistance to you, do not hesitate to contact us!

With my best regards
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Only one night at this hotel but the room and the breakfast were very good, the location ideal for walking into the old town, the bar busy but fun and all the staff were effeicient and friendly. I do lots of travelling so always look for gym/fitness facilities. I do not consider 3 cardio machines, 2 of which were not fully servicible, and a small multigym in a small room to be acceptable for a property of this grade. No towels and water but no cups did not help. This detracted from what could have been a very good stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Magnolia, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2013

One of the challenges of reviews is that its based on limited experiences usually.

Had I written this review after my first stay, I would have said "Wow, what amazing rooms". I attached a photo showing that on my first stay here, I was given an impressive large room that was well decorated. I then had a second stay here a few days later and was given a much smaller room typical to what others have reported here. That room was also next to the stairs and I got a bit more noise than in the first.

As noted, the location is reasonably convenient to the old town. The location is near the town hall and some of the historic buildings. It is also easy to walk down to other sights. Of course you have to walk back up but the incline was not difficult.

I used the wireless internet service and had no problems. The staff was friendly and they served a good breakfast. I chose to eat dinner outside of the hotel so can't comment on the restaurant.

For my second stay, I arrived early in the day and my room was not ready. I left my luggage and returned later in the afternoon. My room was still not ready, but they were very apologetic. They gave me a free drink in the bar (in addition to the one they give at check-in) and later brought a bottle of water to my room.

Check out was simple and they had my bill prepared and ready to go.

So while as I stated at the start of this review, a single or in this case 2 stays isn't sufficient to really have a full experience of the hotel, I would say you would be comfortable here.

Room Tip: They seemed to pre-assign rooms so be sure to make any room requests when you book.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
KarolisRamada, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Hotel and Suites Vilnius, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for the elaborate review regarding your stay at our hotel.
We are glad that you enjoyed the stay and services provided by our personnel.
Please know that your comments will be addressed and considered.
We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back to Ramada Hotel and Suites Vilnius!

With my best regards
Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This hotel is very nice, Clean, nice beds and pillows, Excellent breakfast, Really nice and helpful staff. The rooms were good size for Europe and the beds really nice. Small exercise room but had good equipement. The resturant was good for lunch and they gave us a free welcome drink in the bar. I stayed here because our other hotel was fully booked and we were moved here and I have to say I was happy with being moved. This hotel is worth staying at, Easy walk around the area to see the sights.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guests,
Thank you so much for your review concerning the stay at Ramada Hotel & Suites Vilnius.
It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed being our guest and we hope to be of service to you in the future.
We will be looking very much forward to welcoming you back to RAMADA Hotel&Suites Vilnius!

With my best regards,
bournemouth
Reviewed October 12, 2013

The welcome was warm and friendly
the room was very clean and comfortable. I could not fault this hotel at all apart from the internet was down for 2 days. Had a great stay and would recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guests ,

Thank you very much for your feedback about your stay in Ramada Vilnius which is extremely important in improving our services.
I hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again in the nearest future!

I remain with my very best regards