“Off the beaten path, Vilnius & Trakai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Guide in Vilnius - Day Tours

Guide in Vilnius - Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 50 Tours in Vilnius
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a professional guide in Vilnius and Lithuania. I can be your guide and a friend during your holidays in Lithuania. Except usual tours, I can offer Segway Tours in Vilnius, Gun shooting range, ATV or Jeep safari, evening tours or VIP tours. If you are coming alone or with your friends let me plan your stay in Lithuania! Guiding for me it is rather a passion than a work.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Off the beaten path, Vilnius & Trakai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Agnieska was responsive, professional and helpful from the first email I sent. I was recently in Lithuania with my father who was looking to return to the village where his father was born. Agnieska was up for the adventure and we traveled off the beaten path into the Lithuania country side. We then added a tour around Vilnius and Trakai. Angieska was informative, professional and personable. She took us to all the city highlights pointed out good spots for coffees, dinner, shopping and knows her city/ country very well.

Visited February 2014

Savona, Italy
“Trakai and Rumšiškės excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I've been in Vilnius with one of my best friend for New Year Celebrations few days ago.
We met by chance Agneszka and his agency who attracted us proposing to spend almost an entire day out of the city going to visit one of the most beautiful and famous site in Lithuania, Trakai, and Rumšiškės which was a very interesting place taken directly from fairytales.
We were very lucky because we found a very professional guide who gave us during the trip a lot of information, historical background and overviews as well nice anedocts about Lithuania and its prestigious past.
The tour has been very interesting and mostly we were never on a rush. Personally I don't like when everything is fixed and you have to run like for big groups.
My suggestion for everybody who would like to have a well managed excursion in the wonderful Lithuania is to contact Guide in Vilnius.
Undoubtedly we could not find better!

Visited January 2014
guideinvilnius111, Owner at Guide in Vilnius - Day Tours, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for such high evaluation. It was a big pleasure to spend the time with you and your friend. I wish you good luck !
“Good guide and very pleasant company for Vilnius Tour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Good guide and very pleasant company for Vilnius Tour.
Thank you Agnieska !
Sant Bernardino Church, the Cathedral, shops, old town, nice restaurants ... Great atmosphere on New Years eve!

Visited December 2013
los angeles, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best value in Lithuania!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Me and my friend booked the tour for Trakai and Rumsiskes. It was a great day! She has been very kind and, above all, clever and very very qualified! If you wanna take a tour of Vilnius & Lithuania this is the best value for sure!!
Alberto

Visited January 2014
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

visited Vilnius for 5 days at the end of the year. the last day of my stay my travelmate left and i had one evening left to spent by myself. didnt had a nice time during my stay, was tired, cold and bad mooded and didnt want to spent the last evening bymyself in my hotelroom. ive doubded a lot to call a guide or to stay alone. eventually i called this guide named agnieska on 30 december around 16.00. althoug i called very late and she was very busy, she agreed and came without hasitating at 18.00 and picked me up, perfectly in time. the costs to be guided 3 hours was just 70 euro. Eventually she spent almost 5 hours and didnt look at the clock at all!! thnx to her ive learned and seen much more from vilnius. this guide is fully professional, intelligent, honest, goodlooking and very caring. eventually i was brought to my hotel in the evening and had a great time for just a little amount. after arriving at the hotel i was very good mooded, happy and left vilnius with a smile. to everybody that reads this review, dont hasistate if you will ever go to vilnius to call her as a guide, she is the BEST!!!

Visited December 2013