“Fantastic surprise and just what I wanted”
Review of Discover Lithuania

and up
Day Tour from Vilnius: The Hill of Crosses
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Your travel expert in Lithuania.
ashleymartabano
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fantastic surprise and just what I wanted”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I arrived in vilnius only last night at the end of a nonstop two week trip. My friends were leaving after only a morning here and I wanted to do some additional sightseeing. Looking up things to do on trip advisor, I saw lots of details on how to get to paneriai memorial but all were literal walking or train directions. I really wanted something a little easier after the two intense weeks, and after midnight I emailed discover lithuania based on a brochure at my hotel. They got right back to me this morning and despite my delay in replying, they were able to organize to pick me up at my hotel, drop me off at another hotel and the tour was great. Despite apologizing for her English, our guide's English was great and she was sweet and knowledgable. The driver was fantastic, our bags we're safe and watched and the two stops on the tour, for 100 litas, was wonderful. (I hadn't heard about trakai, the other stop but it was beautiful). Literally exactly what I was looking for. Loved it. So glad I found them so I could see these two great things while on my own with both reasonable effort and expense.

1 Thank ashleymartabano