“Great fun”

Vilnius Free Tour
Ranked #1 of 55 Tours in Vilnius
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Join us every day at 10 am and 12 pm (midday) in front of Vilnius town hall (Didzioji street 31) and look there for us with a yellow sign! Young and enthusiastic local guides offer you an insight of life in Vilnius and lead you through most of the highlights of Vilnius old town, as well as some lesser-known places and the Republic of Uzupis. Check our website for more details! Join Vilnius Free Tour!
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I had a great time walking around this nice city. Raminta explained things in a way that you want to explore more. We had lunch with some of the guys after the tour, and we exchanged some
stories.
I would say is something you have to do if you there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,064)
All reviews
in 59 reviews
"links"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been to Vilnius on 27 12 2014 for one day trip from Minsk. I was very happy to be in a groupe for the walking city tour with the guide Martyna. Its a great idea to do such tours for the city guests for free. The guide was perfect very friendly and with fluent English. I was enjoyed this tour and do reccomend it to the others.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

the free tour was very interesting and it give you another view of the city because thanks to this tour you can see and visit different places having new notions that you cannot have just going around the city on your own. The guide was very nice and her way to explain was captivating, you can learn different funny facts about the city and you are never bored. Furthermore, the guide is very polite and if you ask for further information or links or advise she will send you an email with all the information that you need. I definitely recommend it!!!

1  Thank revy1985
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Free tours seem to always be the best type and this was no exception. Our guide was informative and fun, and gave us a lot of fascinating insights into this great city. Definitely recommend for anyone visiting Vilnius!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The Vilnius free tour was the best decision I made in Lithuania. Not only did I had the chance to visit the touristic spots of this beautiful city, but also I learnt "funny facts" and visited "hidden" places that a tourist would never think of.
The guide was lovely, she answered all my unstopable questions and even gave us a break to warm up and get some tea.
You can't miss it!