“A Brewery Tour After We Ordered”
Review of Aline Leiciai

Aline Leiciai
Ranked #57 of 1,037 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2018

We were the only patrons at 1:30 in the afternoon. We ordered our beers and placed an order for some bar food. The young lady behind the bar asked if we would like to see where the beer was brewed, presumably due to our questions prior. She was very proficient is showing us around and explaining their process.

Our beers were great, though I am sorry to say they ran out of the IPA causing me settle for a small glass rather than the large I had anticipated.

Our food was a plate of dumplings. After biting into one, I cannot really say what the filling was, but they were tasty. The meat and cheese platter was very generous with an assortment of both. I am not particularly fond of salamis or dried meats, but my husband was happy with them, while I enjoyed the cheeses.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

We went there for lunch and it was very busy. But the waiter was very efficient and gave us table. She explained all the food and drink that we had question about and then took the order. We were very much satisfied With the service and the food.

1  Thank TanimDrums
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this place hoping it will be high-end beer pub or beer restaurant, but it was just average. And just several kinds if locally brewed beers available - there I would strongly ecpect to have additional international choice of beers also.
Mostly full of tourists, as locals probably go fir beer to other places.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

My hotel recommended this place for Lithuanian food, and I’m glad I gave it a try. While the service is spotty, the experience was worthwhile. They have a lovely courtyard, and the restaurant is located just off the main square so it is a quiet, chill place. I tried the beetroot soup, a half order of cepelinai (see picture) and a salad, and everything was tasty, I also tried the fruit wine, which was interesting. A word or warning: the cepelinai was decadent and wonderful, but I cannot imagine eating a whole order. They will try to convince you that you need a whole order, but I think that would be way too much of a great thing.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant has its own brewery and the choice of beers is good. The food (bitter chicken) was nice, fast service and medium price level.

Date of visit: May 2018