“A nice place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boff

Boff
Ranked #24 of 742 Restaurants in Vilnius
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Boff Steakhouse is modern and stylish restaurant with touch of rustic elements and homy cooking methods. We aim to be the best steakhouse in Vilnius and to become leading caterer in Lithuania.
“A nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Good food, but expensive and they have risen the prices recently. Service could be a little better. Food is preped with a little style and this not only tasty but interesting to try. There iš a very noce banana desert. A place iš rather small and very cozy. Do not book tables close to the window at winter time as the outside door is letting cold air in whenever somone comes and they do not have a second door. Overall it iš one of the nicer places in Vilnius.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your time. We appreciate all guest comments and working hard to improve. We will consider all your comments.

• Finnish first
Mannheim
“Best steak ever had, but very expencive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food we had there was fantastic. Steaks very just perfectly cooked, the wine selection was great and the desert Toffi Banofi war nice finish. But the prices comparing to another Lithuanian restaurants are very high. Sure this is because of all the meat from around the world, excellent service and great cooks.
If you like meat and you have a bigger budget - just go there. I think in Western European countries you couldn't get such excellent steak for this value.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for detailed review, we feel delighted. We are really happy you had great food and enjoyed your time.
We are looking forward to see you again

York
“World's best steak?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Being well travelled and also a male carnivore, a steak has been a part of my staple diet since I could chew. So upon coming across Boff my hopes for a good steak were high yet restrained, especially as I wasn't even particularly hungry. Upon arriving the restaurant is one of the best situated and visually pleasant that I have come across during my stay. The service and atmosphere was faultless, decor is creative and contemporary whilst the waiter was polite and unobtrusive. The menu was extremely tempting so once again my greed had gotten the best of me and I ordered enough to feed a small family. The conplimentary breads and olives was a nice touch and when my frogs legs starter arrived beautifully presented I knew I was in for a good night. The frogs legs were the tastiest most tender I've ever had with a perfect combination of fresh tomatoes and herb butter. It's up there with the best starters that I've ever had. Next came my porter house steak (t-bone). Cooked to medium rare perfection and with that all important char grilled look and taste it made my attempt to finish the half a kilo of cow all that much easier. I also managed to help my co-eater out with her veal chop which gave me food envy just looking at it. To sum it up, I ate an extraordinary amount made only possible by the food being some of the best I've come across.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and such detailed and wonderful review. This is our pride to get your feedback in such form and really helps us to continue our journey. We do appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back at Boff.

Boff management
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

One of the best steaks in Vilnius I've ever had, juicy and delicious, especially with Chimichuri sauce. Tuna is fantastic too. The staff is very friendly and courteous. For your dessert try banoffee, it's just fingerlicking.

Visited July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we do appreciate your time. We are here to please every guest with what we are famous for. Should you be back in Vilnius, please visit us again for more..

Vilnius
“Vaidas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am not a professional in giving the rates for the food but I liked the place. The location is excellent - in the very centre and right in front of Gediminas castle. The sevice is excellent and the Chef is coming over to talk to you, the waiters are friendly and informal - one of the best I have met. The side dishes are just perfect, especially if there is somebody to recommend. The meat itself had some parts hard to chew (I took Lithuanian meat, maybe that is why) but it was cooked really well. All in all - great place to come back for more.

• Visited July 2013
Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time taken for this review, we appreciate your contribution. We are glad you liked our food and service, and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Boff management