“World's best steak?”

Boff
Ranked #28 of 826 Restaurants in Vilnius
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Boff Steakhouse is modern and stylish restaurant with touch of rustic elements and homy cooking methods. We aim to be the best steakhouse in Vilnius and to become leading caterer in Lithuania.
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Being well travelled and also a male carnivore, a steak has been a part of my staple diet since I could chew. So upon coming across Boff my hopes for a good steak were high yet restrained, especially as I wasn't even particularly hungry. Upon arriving the restaurant is one of the best situated and visually pleasant that I have come across during my stay. The service and atmosphere was faultless, decor is creative and contemporary whilst the waiter was polite and unobtrusive. The menu was extremely tempting so once again my greed had gotten the best of me and I ordered enough to feed a small family. The conplimentary breads and olives was a nice touch and when my frogs legs starter arrived beautifully presented I knew I was in for a good night. The frogs legs were the tastiest most tender I've ever had with a perfect combination of fresh tomatoes and herb butter. It's up there with the best starters that I've ever had. Next came my porter house steak (t-bone). Cooked to medium rare perfection and with that all important char grilled look and taste it made my attempt to finish the half a kilo of cow all that much easier. I also managed to help my co-eater out with her veal chop which gave me food envy just looking at it. To sum it up, I ate an extraordinary amount made only possible by the food being some of the best I've come across.

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time and such detailed and wonderful review. This is our pride to get your feedback in such form and really helps us to continue our journey. We do appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back at Boff.

Boff management

There are newer reviews for Boff

Reviewed July 25, 2013

One of the best steaks in Vilnius I've ever had, juicy and delicious, especially with Chimichuri sauce. Tuna is fantastic too. The staff is very friendly and courteous. For your dessert try banoffee, it's just fingerlicking.

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we do appreciate your time. We are here to please every guest with what we are famous for. Should you be back in Vilnius, please visit us again for more..

Boff Management

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am not a professional in giving the rates for the food but I liked the place. The location is excellent - in the very centre and right in front of Gediminas castle. The sevice is excellent and the Chef is coming over to talk to you, the waiters are friendly and informal - one of the best I have met. The side dishes are just perfect, especially if there is somebody to recommend. The meat itself had some parts hard to chew (I took Lithuanian meat, maybe that is why) but it was cooked really well. All in all - great place to come back for more.

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time taken for this review, we appreciate your contribution. We are glad you liked our food and service, and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is the second time that I have eaten in Boff and I have to say it was even better than the first - something I thought was impossible. The food was just divine - the steaks were cooked to perfection! The service was superb throughout the entire meal even though the restaurant was busy, but the staff made us feel extremely welcome and really looked after us so well. I cannot find fault with this restaurant at all and whenever I am in Vilnius I shall endeavour to eat here.

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Mr. Lee,

Thank you second time for your visit to Boff, we appreciate that. Your reviews are very helpful giving us opportunity to be even better. As you wrote that second time was even better, so we do progress here. We are definitely looking forward to host you again!

Mher Gevorkjan

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The quality of the beef has become absolute top. You should not miss the Chimichurri sauce served to the beef, also the spinach and the mushrooms - all fantastic. This restaurant could be top in NYC, London, Paris or anywhere. Amazingly good food, and the most friendly staff I have ever met!

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writing this review which can help others. We appreciate your comments and value your contribution. Happy guest is our highest priority, so we are glad you enjoyed our restaurant.