Review of Boff

Boff
Ranked #22 of 766 Restaurants in Vilnius
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Boff Steakhouse is modern and stylish restaurant with touch of rustic elements and homy cooking methods. We aim to be the best steakhouse in Vilnius and to become leading caterer in Lithuania.
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

One of the best steaks in Vilnius I've ever had, juicy and delicious, especially with Chimichuri sauce. Tuna is fantastic too. The staff is very friendly and courteous. For your dessert try banoffee, it's just fingerlicking.

Visited July 2013
Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we do appreciate your time. We are here to please every guest with what we are famous for. Should you be back in Vilnius, please visit us again for more..

Boff Management

• Finnish first
Vilnius
“Vaidas”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I am not a professional in giving the rates for the food but I liked the place. The location is excellent - in the very centre and right in front of Gediminas castle. The sevice is excellent and the Chef is coming over to talk to you, the waiters are friendly and informal - one of the best I have met. The side dishes are just perfect, especially if there is somebody to recommend. The meat itself had some parts hard to chew (I took Lithuanian meat, maybe that is why) but it was cooked really well. All in all - great place to come back for more.

• Visited July 2013
Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your time taken for this review, we appreciate your contribution. We are glad you liked our food and service, and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Halifax, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is the second time that I have eaten in Boff and I have to say it was even better than the first - something I thought was impossible. The food was just divine - the steaks were cooked to perfection! The service was superb throughout the entire meal even though the restaurant was busy, but the staff made us feel extremely welcome and really looked after us so well. I cannot find fault with this restaurant at all and whenever I am in Vilnius I shall endeavour to eat here.

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Mr. Lee,

Thank you second time for your visit to Boff, we appreciate that. Your reviews are very helpful giving us opportunity to be even better. As you wrote that second time was even better, so we do progress here. We are definitely looking forward to host you again!

Mher Gevorkjan
“Greatest”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The quality of the beef has become absolute top. You should not miss the Chimichurri sauce served to the beef, also the spinach and the mushrooms - all fantastic. This restaurant could be top in NYC, London, Paris or anywhere. Amazingly good food, and the most friendly staff I have ever met!

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writing this review which can help others. We appreciate your comments and value your contribution. Happy guest is our highest priority, so we are glad you enjoyed our restaurant.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Best steak we ever had!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My friend ordered the Porterhouse steak since it has the best price relative to its portion (89 litas/ 23 GBP for 550 gram). She is a steak lover and she said it's the best steak she ever had! I had the Boff Angus burger and the steak burger was cooked to perfection as well! It comes with fries which were also excellent. We finished the meal with chocolate fondant which was presented nicely but not of outstanding quality.
We visited the steakhouse for a second time and my friend ordered one steak from the "prime beef" section on the menu this time. It was more highly priced of smaller portion and surprisingly, we both thought it was not as good as the first steak (Porterhouse) she had! So if you wanna go for a steak that has excellent value, we strongly recommend you the Porterhouse steak :) The business lunch was set free of any combinations so I chose for a starter (a cold soup) and a main course (beef wrapped in calamari with rice). I must say the main course has surprised me with its price (15 litas/ 4 GBP). It was something new to me and I would not ask for more given it's so cheap! The soup was refreshing and also, reasonably priced. It could be a good option in hot days but it was not my thing since it's a bit minty. (Both the cold soups I had in Vilnius were minty so I guess they are all more or less minty)

Boff S, Manager at Boff, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your detailed review which will help other travelers to explore Boff. Your comments are highly appreciated and noted.
Should you be in Vilnius soon, we are looking forward to host you again.